Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
waiting to watch it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhag Gayi Arohi !! - SBB (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Bhag Gayi Arohi! Watch From 5:20

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 22 November 2010 at 6:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Oh really she s too clever..but dnt think he ll leave her.. he ll catch her for sure again..

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@xXxNatashaxXx  -

Thank u Su much for Link...

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thanx sweetgirl 4 the written and natasha 4 the vid...Tongue...heheh arohi...so smart...Wink....and i dnt think she escapes....she cums bac as seen in today's epi...Embarrassed

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

thanx sweetgirl 4 the written and natasha 4 the vid...Tongue...heheh arohi...so smart...Wink....and i dnt think she escapes....she cums bac as seen in today's epi...Embarrassed

Yeah I saw that too..It was Soo funny..Kya Kismat hai Diet Karte Karte Jiye and all..LOLLOLArohi is Rockstar....

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@sweetgirl...ur from AJMBHKj forum aren't u?...didn't kno u loved arjuhi too.....Tongue...me loving the current track atm....Embarrassed 

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@sweetgirl...ur from AJMBHKj forum aren't u?...didn't kno u loved arjuhi too.....Tongue...me loving the current track atm....Embarrassed 

Hey !! Anjali..Yes I m from there... So Nice To see someone Recogize me like u.....But Honey How did u know..afcouse  beside my Pic nad Sigggy..I  Never show around there...

And I m one of the Bif Fan of Arjuhi From Season one...and Loving the Arohi of these Season...

Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.