Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont want manav to b gharjamai,tats such a disappointment.i am happy wid sulo,i alwys knew she will b d one who wont b able to see her mad daughter like dis,but not ghar jamai. i wont mind if sulo tels  them to cum home but dey shld say no.
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

no cz she to delicate that is why she fell.....she ws allembarrassedn wanted to get back on her feet out of mannu's arms.๐Ÿ˜•

Mannu shud start stuffing her i guess.
The last time I fell due to hawaa ka jhokaa might be wen I was 6 or 7. ๐Ÿ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no i'm not eating this n if forced 2 eat i'm not digesting it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข Wat nonsense am i talking? I'm confusing n shud relax. Phewwwwwww all is well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It is not shown yet so it's not true. Manav has refused ajit's help n will acccept Suloz? Never

๐Ÿ˜ก
sensodyne thumbnail
Ankita talks about her likes and dislike on Serial Jaisa Koi Nahin.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPWtVFBqW8[/YOUTUBE]
Looks Manav and Archu got married as Archu is wearing Mangalsutra๐Ÿ˜•
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would rather have Manav going to Ajit or Satish's place and risk listening to rasika's taunts ( or put up with bhavna's cold behavior) then landing up at the K's ... ...

What rubbish is this !? I have had enough watching him being insulted and humiliated ...
It is going to be horrible to watch everyone ( Vinod , Vaishu , Manju , Sulo , Mano ) ganging up against him
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Archu's mangalsutra put me in more confusion suddenly where did manav got a MS where he doesn't even have 1000 rs also?๐Ÿ˜•
maybe its some previous video  
thnx nishr fr the link will watch it later
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Only one word- Bakwas.

Thanks for the videos nisha.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope the GJ is not true!!!What the hell for all the hype and build up they want to end up with Manav being GJ!!!!Come on CV's  if you want to take a break please do!!!Guess CV's need a break,seems like they are too stressed to think now,please dont do this it will ruin Manav's character to the core!!!IF you want to show Manav GJ atleast show Manav working somewhere and contributing and not just sitting at home just searching for job.The poor guy had to go through so much ,now not again another insult would be bit toooooooooooooo muccchhh!!!come on CV's please dont do this for the sake of ur TRP,please dont do this!!!!
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
NVM..
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you Tanya.  I wish that ArMan could find a place to live away from their parents, but if it gets them off the streets and safe from the danger, I don't mind them staying at the K's.  In fact, if it irritates the hell out of Manjusha, even better I say!  I hate that girl! ๐Ÿ˜ก

I just hope ArMan both continue with their jobs and support the K household with their salaries.  That should keep Manjusha somewhat quiet.