Pratigya

Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan!!enuf is enuf ppl (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

hilmic

Groupbie

hilmic

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

Originally posted by monika.

so many time he said that he is single.still sbs is nagging him.

YA V SHUD TRUST HIS WORDS N BELIEVE HIMMMEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Unless He confirmed .... we r nt going 2 beleive dis rumor.... hate u sbs.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan!!enuf is enuf ppl (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilmic

Originally posted by monika.

so many time he said that he is single.still sbs is nagging him.

YA V SHUD TRUST HIS WORDS N BELIEVE HIMMMEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Unless He confirmed .... we r nt going 2 beleive dis rumor.... hate u sbs.....

ClapBig smileWink
Clap

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Arhaina krishna singh Thakur control yourself...... Lol.

Love your post.

I actually had a dream about meeting him in real life yesterday and he looked sooo cute.
Then I sayz to him Arhaan do ma a favour love, you have to meet Arhaina...so he obliged.

So I bring him over to you and you went wild, you both got into a karate combo of some sort. i was like Shocked.

SORRY Arhaina from what I remember I think I was cheering for Arhaan to win.

Luckily it was just a dream. I think I spend tooo much time here....

ArhainAshish

bravehearted

IF-Dazzler

bravehearted

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
So Arhaina is here defending Arhaan I can understand ur anger dear...but when I see the old epis where Krish was simply fantastic, his cloths, hairstyle, attitude everything is just fantastic and this current Baba seems to be only the Joru ka Gulaam with everything in mess. 

I want to see the angry young man back. Comeon Arhaan but bechara abhi abhi accident hua and we r pressurizing him so much to get him fit and all. Hope to see him in his old charm again. Big smile

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Arhaina krishna singh Thakur control yourself...... Lol.

Love your post.

I actually had a dream about meeting him in real life yesterday and he looked sooo cute.
Then I sayz to him Arhaan do ma a favour love, you have to meet Arhaina...so he obliged.

So I bring him over to you and you went wild, you both got into a karate combo of some sort. i was like Shocked.

SORRY Arhaina from what I remember I think I was cheering for Arhaan to win.

Luckily it was just a dream. I think I spend tooo much time here....

@ boldddLOLEmbarrassedTongueWinkBig smile
OMGGGGGGGGG u broughttttttt im 2 meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
haayeee allaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reallllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
omg waaa were v doingggggShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedkarateeeeeeeeeeeeShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
haayeeeeee ahahahaha omg dun tel meeeeeeeeeeee..nai nai karate nai hugging n kissing hogey beyyyyWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

omg ahahahaha omg ey kaisa dream waa haii buh ek baatt acheeyy haiii dat ME ARHAAN N U WERE TGDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Embarrassed

carisma2

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bravehearted

So Arhaina is here defending Arhaan I can understand ur anger dear...but when I see the old epis where Krish was simply fantastic, his cloths, hairstyle, attitude everything is just fantastic and this current Baba seems to be only the Joru ka Gulaam with everything in mess. 

I want to see the angry young man back. Comeon Arhaan but bechara abhi abhi accident hua and we r pressurizing him so much to get him fit and all. Hope to see him in his old charm again. Big smile

@ boldddd yuppppppppEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
arhaan ki arhainaaa hamesha uskey saath thi hai aur rahegeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

even i dun lyk d joruu ka ghulammmm typessssss krishuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yaaaa v shuddd tel him r pov's r suggestions r advices buh in a polite n nyche n decent yet proper way nah jokin naaaCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

bravehearted

IF-Dazzler

bravehearted

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ Arhaina....When I saw the last few epis since the resto scene i.e Kriya's day out, since then I felt that the CV's wanted to make Arhaan a comedian or what. 

See all ur siggies r of the old Arhaan, even u r also not carrying a sig made of any latest scene or pic. We all loved the angry old Arhaan aka Krish so much. Just hope that the CV's change track. Smile

ArhainAshish

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bravehearted

@ boldddd yuppppppppEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
arhaan ki arhainaaa hamesha uskey saath thi hai aur rahegeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

even i dun lyk d joruu ka ghulammmm typessssss krishuuuuuuuuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yaaaa v shuddd tel him r pov's r suggestions r advices buh in a polite n nyche n decent yet proper way nah jokin naaaCryEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

he looked  really happee in ma dream. he looked at you lovingly aswell. sachee

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top