Pratigya

Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan!!enuf is enuf ppl - Page 4

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

for your post  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘ AWESOME!! πŸ‘πŸΌ wonderful post and a much needed one.. πŸ‘

oh and do i need to say this, I AGREE sis!

Arhaan Behll rocks, he is the best.. and i love him the way he is.. 
positive and constructive criticism is good and appreciated but criticism just for the sake of criticism makes no sense to me.. and making fun of an actor's physical features and than laughing on it is like crossing limits of decency. πŸ˜’ 
for me he looks perfect in every look, every dress.. 

when you love someone truly than physical features and looks dont matter.. yes you do give advice as you are concerned for him but you do so in a polite way and not by making completely disgusting comments on his looks.. 

as for his relationship with Avantika he himself never ever confirmed that he is dating her, in-fact he and she both of them have denied it.. and i and all his true and loyal fans believe his words and not what people say.. until and unless he himself confirms anything about anyone it is wrong to spread rumors about an actor's personal lives.. 

and SBS especially i do not believe because they have personal grudges against Arhaan Behll and they are just looking for opportunities to make a news story on him so that they might earn a few bucks.. so i do not care what SBS says.. for me what Arhaan says matters.. 

and than its his personal life i have no right to pass my comments on it..  
he is an actor but also a human being and his privacy should be respected.. 

awwwwwwwww i was waiitng 4 ur repllyyyyy awwwwwwwww
lubbbllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooo guddddddddddddd n m sho happppyyyyy 2 c d real arhaanians d trueee fanssss lub n support 4 arrhaannnπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜³
i dunno wat is sbs's prob y r dey trynaaa do all tiss...wen arhaan dosent lyk 2 tlk 2 dem den y on earth do deyyyy show stuff related to him i dun understand d pppll whom arhaan dosent want tlk to or d ppl who dun lyk arhaan y r dey always so interested in him n wateva is happening in his lyf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

a much needed topic dr........i luuuuuuub u 4 that......πŸ€—i lud him for WAT HE IS.....n i dont blv in any rumours until it is confirmed by Arhaan.......im feeling rlllllly sad at the moment....jz enterd forum aftr my hectic exam to have a kick start.....bt wat i saw here completely spoiled my mood........made me cry😭n im nt  in a condition to respond to all these comments........its his life n he shud decide wat is gud or bad for him.ya,i agree that he shud take care of his physique,cz he is a celebrity...........NOT CZ I DONT LYK HIM..........n its only cz i dont want to hear any rude comments against Arhaan......
lub
azi

thankyouuuu aziii sisss😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
4 agreeing wit me n 4 being a true n loyal arhaanian a pakkii fanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
dun cry be strong just always keepp supporting n lubing arhaann r arhaannnπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ArhainAshish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

i noticed that too.  in fact during the entire show they just showed this one shot of his clapping..  

true editing was pathetic.. 

ey liyyoo awardss function kiyaaaa hua tha woh b un-organisedddd😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice posttt..............
agree with uu .................just one thingg  to all thse media ppl etccc plsssssss dontt bee afterrr arhaannn ...............and plss stop spreadingg such fake newsss until he confirms themmmm..............
i lubbbbb myy arhaannn and will alwayss dooo no matter what andd will always supportt himm toooo πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³i only trust arhaan and not this sbs and other medis ppl who spread fake rumourss
lubbb uu arhaannn lotss andd lotsss πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
ArhainAshish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surbhisachwani

nice posttt..............

agree with uu .................just one thingg  to all thse media ppl etccc plsssssss dontt bee afterrr arhaannn ...............and plss stop spreadingg such fake newsss until he confirms themmmm..............
i lubbbbb myy arhaannn and will alwayss dooo no matter what andd will always supportt himm toooo πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³i only trust arhaan and not this sbs and other medis ppl who spread fake rumourss
lubbb uu arhaannn lotss andd lotsss πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

thanchu thanchu surbhi sisstaa thanchu jiii muahhh
n yupp datss lykee a truee arhaanian
keepp lubin aupportin appreciatin himπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒhes r heroo no.1πŸ‘πŸ‘
monika. thumbnail
so many time he said that he is single.still sbs is nagging him.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

awwwwwwwww i was waiitng 4 ur repllyyyyy awwwwwwwww
lubbbllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooo guddddddddddddd n m sho happppyyyyy 2 c d real arhaanians d trueee fanssss lub n support 4 arrhaannnπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜³
i dunno wat is sbs's prob y r dey trynaaa do all tiss...wen arhaan dosent lyk 2 tlk 2 dem den y on earth do deyyyy show stuff related to him i dun understand d pppll whom arhaan dosent want tlk to or d ppl who dun lyk arhaan y r dey always so interested in him n wateva is happening in his lyf

awww sis lub u πŸ€— 

you know what I really dont care now what SBS says.. they know he is popular, so making stories on him will work.. they do not like him so enjoy spreading rumors about him😑
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
welll said filzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sissssssssssssssss
ArhainAshish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monika.

so many time he said that he is single.still sbs is nagging him.

YA V SHUD TRUST HIS WORDS N BELIEVE HIMMM😳😳
hilmic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

YA V SHUD TRUST HIS WORDS N BELIEVE HIMMM😳😳

Unless He confirmed .... we r nt going 2 beleive dis rumor.... hate u sbs.....