Pratigya

   

Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan!!enuf is enuf ppl

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 11870

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
av heard enuffff frm everybody sayinngggggg hes dating arushi he was sitting aloneee hes media shy hes tis hes dat...hes very hairyy hes got a tummyyy..he wears fitted n tight jeanss..his hairstyle is bad..

enufff is enuffff..I LUB HIM D WAY HE IS..I TRUST HIM HIS WORDS..I LUB d clothes he wears cux i believe hes d only person on earth who manages to luk sho handshum n hawwwttt in such clothes n such hairstyle while all odr heros do pataa nai kya kya d latest fashion d latest hairdos n all n still sum luk yucckkk...his body is it i dun fink his tummyy luks bad i accept d tummyy is dere lil visiible buh its goin in...its decreasing n waise b deree r many guyss who av do called fit bodies buh still luk so weird n d wrestlers n gym k trainers typess..AHH LORDDD thankssss ma aryyy dosent luks dat kindas..

sum ppl r complaining arhaan sat alone wit avantika n didnt sit wit d odr pratigya cast team membersss dts nah an issue..m shure dey lyk eachodr n r true professionals esp arhaan dey work tgdr n as far as dere onscreen chemistry luks amazing its all gudd..even though he sat apart maybe he reached late or didnt get seats wit dem or watveaa d reasons were he was cheering 4 his pratigya family!

if he was dating avantika y wud he hide it in d media n declare dat hes nah dating her n den sit wit her on awards functions..i mean both r mature n intelligent enufff to watch on dere actions i mena if dey're deniying d fact dat dey're datingg den y on earth wud dey sit tgda in awards functions..y wud dey tel d world dey're tgda by sittin n walkin on awards functions tgdrrr..if dey're showing it dey can accept it...ppl who dun accept dey dun even show it dey hide it..I TRSUT HIM DEY'RE NAH DATIN EAHODR M SHUREEEEEEEEE..N INSHALLAH IND FUTURE IT'LL B CLEAR...remember everybody  monday 22nd nov 2010 arhaina said arhaan n avantika r nah dating eachodr n m pakkaaa pakkaaa shureeee its d truthhhhhhhh which will cum out shoooner or laterrr...

he dosent gets his chest waxed cux hes nah dat hairyyy...n ma personla pov is dat i dun lyk men who wax i mean d 1z who're very hairryyy dey can get it done buh d 1z who av lil hairrr if dey dun wanaaa do waxing its prettyy okkk n arhaanz chest didnt lukd bad or disgustin @ all infact i almost fainteddddd he lukdd shoo hawwtt handshum scintillatin dashing muahhh muahh muah

arhaanz hairstyle i mean krishuz hairstyle its given to him by d dramas hairstylist n dey knw better wat dey're doing..v dun knw d reason behind dat hairstyle buh maybe its d demand ov d character..n arhaan himself lyks short hair which he had before enterin d drama as krishu now hes grown his hairrrr 4 tis character n i realllyy appreciate d fact dat hes doin sho mch to make d character luk sho rela n perfectt...

arhaanz tummmyyy...weellll i found it pretty cuteee ehehe buh it was visible now its decreasing n m shuree he has a mirrorr to c hes more concerned abt his physical fitness den us cux hes in2 tv n media...he goes to gym n shoon d tummyy will b perfectly fit!!!

d fitted n tight jeans is d demand ov d character n d ppl who watch d drama carefullyy dey all knw wat kinda person krishu is n so his lang clothes n dialogues r all according to dat character..i personallyy hateee guysss in tight fitted jeanss buh krishu wears shirts on jeans which r nah so fittedd..d tshirts if he wear dem on jeans n dey r also fitted n tight den he wud luk weird buh his tight jeanss dosent make him luk bad or cheap..infact hes d only guy whom i lubbb in such clothesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssClap

ARHAAN IN D END ALL i waanaa say is truee loyal sincere arhaanians were r n will always always support u dun worryyy do ur workkk n vr always dere to lub appreciate n motivate u my shweethearttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!dun change justt cux sum ppl dun lyk u d way u r..remember tis dat alota ppl eps ARHINA lubss u d way u r!!MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ARHAAAANNN ur a diamondddd ur a person whom id always wanted n waited 4...i lub ur habbits ur shyness ur innocence ur purity ur cutenessss ur decency stay d samee alwaysss n inshallaahh uve got a very bright futureee al d beshhttt muahhhhhhEmbarrassed

mods a request frm arhaina:We lub arhaan krishu n cannot stand bad topics n threads on him esp by d ppl who call demselves arhaanz fans..a fan can neva make fun ov dere fav actor!plj mods i knw u ppl r ereee 2 luk aftr d forum n i trust u ppl u wont tolerate nethin which is unjust n nah fair wit actors n wit ppl of tis forum aswl..



Edited by ArhainArhaan - 22 November 2010 at 1:00am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxpallavi.devrajsweetu_priLadyRosekriya_sruthiAnjuabfariwishakku8910luv_kriya-sunlight-Cara86sknraSurbzZZZFaiza.Aziyatd_dhoommushiroxxFilza.dhakarnSanihaKaKinshukArjaAddictZsterRosecarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan Arhaan Arhaan!!enuf is enuf ppl" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010

Posts: 12474

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

av heard enuffff frm everybody sayinngggggg hes dating arushi he was sitting aloneee hes media shy hes tis hes dat...hes very hairyy hes got a tummyyy..he wears fitted n tight jeanss..his hairstyle is bad..

enufff is enuffff..I LUB HIM D WAY HE IS..I TRUST HIM HIS WORDS..I LUB d clothes he wears cux i believe hes d only person on earth who manages to luk sho handshum n hawwwttt in such clothes n such hairstyle while all odr heros do pataa nai kya kya d latest fashion d latest hairdos n all n still sum luk yucckkk...his body is it i dun fink his tummyy luks bad i accept d tummyy is dere lil visiible buh its goin in...its decreasing n waise b deree r many guyss who av do called fit bodies buh still luk so weird n d wrestlers n gym k trainers typess..AHH LORDDD thankssss ma aryyy dosent luks dat kindas..

sum ppl r complaining arhaan sat alone wit avantika n didnt sit wit d odr pratigya cast team membersss dts nah an issue..m shure dey lyk eachodr n r true professionals esp arhaan dey work tgdr n as far as dere onscreen chemistry luks amazing its all gudd..even though he sat apart maybe he reached late or didnt get seats wit dem or watveaa d reasons were he was cheering 4 his pratigya family!

if he was dating avantika y wud he hide it in d media n declare dat hes nah dating her n den sit wit her on awards functions..i mean both r mature n intelligent enufff to watch on dere actions i mena if dey're deniying d fact dat dey're datingg den y on earth wud dey sit tgda in awards functions..y wud dey tel d world dey're tgda by sittin n walkin on awards functions tgdrrr..if dey're showing it dey can accept it...ppl who dun accept dey dun even show it dey hide it..I TRSUT HIM DEY'RE NAH DATIN EAHODR M SHUREEEEEEEEE..N INSHALLAH IND FUTURE IT'LL B CLEAR...remember everybody  monday 22nd nov 2010 arhaina said arhaan n avantika r nah dating eachodr n m pakkaaa pakkaaa shureeee its d truthhhhhhhh which will cum out shoooner or laterrr...

he dosent gets his chest waxed cux hes nah dat hairyyy...n ma personla pov is dat i dun lyk men who wax i mean d 1z who're very hairryyy dey can get it done buh d 1z who av lil hairrr if dey dun wanaaa do waxing its prettyy okkk n arhaanz chest didnt lukd bad or disgustin @ all infact i almost fainteddddd he lukdd shoo hawwtt handshum scintillatin dashing muahhh muahh muah

arhaanz hairstyle i mean krishuz hairstyle its given to him by d dramas hairstylist n dey knw better wat dey're doing..v dun knw d reason behind dat hairstyle buh maybe its d demand ov d character..n arhaan himself lyks short hair which he had before enterin d drama as krishu now hes grown his hairrrr 4 tis character n i realllyy appreciate d fact dat hes doin sho mch to make d character luk sho rela n perfectt...

arhaanz tummmyyy...weellll i found it pretty cuteee ehehe buh it was visible now its decreasing n m shuree he has a mirrorr to c hes more concerned abt his physical fitness den us cux hes in2 tv n media...he goes to gym n shoon d tummyy will b perfectly fit!!!

d fitted n tight jeans is d demand ov d character n d ppl who watch d drama carefullyy dey all knw wat kinda person krishu is n so his lang clothes n dialogues r all according to dat character..i personallyy hateee guysss in tight fitted jeanss buh krishu wears shirts on jeans which r nah so fittedd..d tshirts if he wear dem on jeans n dey r also fitted n tight den he wud luk weird buh his tight jeanss dosent make him luk bad or cheap..infact hes d only guy whom i lubbb in such clothesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssClap

ARHAAN IN D END ALL i waanaa say is truee loyal sincere arhaanians were r n will always always support u dun worryyy do ur workkk n vr always dere to lub appreciate n motivate u my shweethearttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!dun change justt cux sum ppl dun lyk u d way u r..remember tis dat alota ppl eps ARHINA lubss u d way u r!!MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ARHAAAANNN ur a diamondddd ur a person whom id always wanted n waited 4...i lub ur habbits ur shyness ur innocence ur purity ur cutenessss ur decency stay d samee alwaysss n inshallaahh uve got a very bright futureee al d beshhttt muahhhhhhEmbarrassed

mods a request frm arhaina:We lub arhaan krishu n cannot stand bad topics n threads on him esp by d ppl who call demselves arhaanz fans..a fan can neva make fun ov dere fav actor!plj mods i knw u ppl r ereee 2 luk aftr d forum n i trust u ppl u wont tolerate nethin which is unjust n nah fair wit actors n wit ppl of tis forum aswl..
ClapClapClapStarStarStar a precious one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 11870

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
thanks alottt!!!i just cudnt stop myself frm sayin alll tiss..

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Joined: 23 July 2010

Posts: 7734

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
ARHAAN -we love him as he is no ifs no buts about that....
as for his actions n his behaviour........i think we weren't sitting with him there....so we dont know the exact situation so its unfair to blame a person just because the camera showed him sitting somewhere....Stern Smile
n for the much-hyped affair with avantika- if arhaan n avatika r mum on that so should we all be coz we dont have the right to post nasty comments on an actor's personal life....
now for arhaan's physical appearence- i guess we all were the ones who liked him for what he wears n the way he dressed so what happened now?? if u like/love someone then accept that person the way he is....Tongue
thanks arhania for opening this topic.......after so long i actually posted on an article in P-forum....Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRoseFilza.ZsterRoseArjaAddictArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 11870

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

ARHAAN -we love him as he is no ifs no buts about that....
as for his actions n his behaviour........i think we weren't sitting with him there....so we dont know the exact situation so its unfair to blame a person just because the camera showed him sitting somewhere....Stern Smile
n for the much-hyped affair with avantika- if arhaan n avatika r mum on that so should we all be coz we dont have the right to post nasty comments on an actor's personal life....
now for arhaan's physical appearence- i guess we all were the ones who liked him for what he wears n the way he dressed so what happened now?? if u like/love someone then accept that person the way he is....Tongue
thanks arhania for opening this topic.......after so long i actually posted on an article in P-forum....Embarrassed


awwwwwww i lubbddddd ur post n i completely agree wit u mushi siss thanks 4 givin ur sincere n truee yet very guudd commentsss...muahhhBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smilearhaan roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Joined: 16 May 2010

Posts: 14997

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
yes, why r people after physical beauty and appearance of a person............all men have body hair, that's their genetic trait , why should they shave it off? men like women to be as natural as she is.........and women also like men as they actually are.........till the 1st day of the world it is like that.................there is no need of pretenses and presentations............. and also having tummy, not having it, not having eye, leg, hand, or any other organ won't make a person a less human being or less ordinary...............if having tummy is bad for a man, almost 95% of the men in the world would be hiding in their houses.........Ouch and having a well tonned body is what it makes a women, then also barring the models and showbiz and sports women who will amount only upto 5 % of the whole world population would come under the category of women...........Ouch

Arhaan behl is a very good actor, natural, and from what we saw of him in many interviews a goon and humble human being also...............that is enough ............and he knows his job...........ClapClapClap


Edited by dhakarn - 21 November 2010 at 11:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza.Filza.mushiroxxArhainAshishArjaAddict

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008

Posts: 13044

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

av heard enuffff frm everybody sayinngggggg hes dating arushi he was sitting aloneee hes media shy hes tis hes dat...hes very hairyy hes got a tummyyy..he wears fitted n tight jeanss..his hairstyle is bad..

enufff is enuffff..I LUB HIM D WAY HE IS..I TRUST HIM HIS WORDS..I LUB d clothes he wears cux i believe hes d only person on earth who manages to luk sho handshum n hawwwttt in such clothes n such hairstyle while all odr heros do pataa nai kya kya d latest fashion d latest hairdos n all n still sum luk yucckkk...his body is it i dun fink his tummyy luks bad i accept d tummyy is dere lil visiible buh its goin in...its decreasing n waise b deree r many guyss who av do called fit bodies buh still luk so weird n d wrestlers n gym k trainers typess..AHH LORDDD thankssss ma aryyy dosent luks dat kindas..

sum ppl r complaining arhaan sat alone wit avantika n didnt sit wit d odr pratigya cast team membersss dts nah an issue..m shure dey lyk eachodr n r true professionals esp arhaan dey work tgdr n as far as dere onscreen chemistry luks amazing its all gudd..even though he sat apart maybe he reached late or didnt get seats wit dem or watveaa d reasons were he was cheering 4 his pratigya family!

if he was dating avantika y wud he hide it in d media n declare dat hes nah dating her n den sit wit her on awards functions..i mean both r mature n intelligent enufff to watch on dere actions i mena if dey're deniying d fact dat dey're datingg den y on earth wud dey sit tgda in awards functions..y wud dey tel d world dey're tgda by sittin n walkin on awards functions tgdrrr..if dey're showing it dey can accept it...ppl who dun accept dey dun even show it dey hide it..I TRSUT HIM DEY'RE NAH DATIN EAHODR M SHUREEEEEEEEE..N INSHALLAH IND FUTURE IT'LL B CLEAR...remember everybody  monday 22nd nov 2010 arhaina said arhaan n avantika r nah dating eachodr n m pakkaaa pakkaaa shureeee its d truthhhhhhhh which will cum out shoooner or laterrr...

he dosent gets his chest waxed cux hes nah dat hairyyy...n ma personla pov is dat i dun lyk men who wax i mean d 1z who're very hairryyy dey can get it done buh d 1z who av lil hairrr if dey dun wanaaa do waxing its prettyy okkk n arhaanz chest didnt lukd bad or disgustin @ all infact i almost fainteddddd he lukdd shoo hawwtt handshum scintillatin dashing muahhh muahh muah

arhaanz hairstyle i mean krishuz hairstyle its given to him by d dramas hairstylist n dey knw better wat dey're doing..v dun knw d reason behind dat hairstyle buh maybe its d demand ov d character..n arhaan himself lyks short hair which he had before enterin d drama as krishu now hes grown his hairrrr 4 tis character n i realllyy appreciate d fact dat hes doin sho mch to make d character luk sho rela n perfectt...

arhaanz tummmyyy...weellll i found it pretty cuteee ehehe buh it was visible now its decreasing n m shuree he has a mirrorr to c hes more concerned abt his physical fitness den us cux hes in2 tv n media...he goes to gym n shoon d tummyy will b perfectly fit!!!

d fitted n tight jeans is d demand ov d character n d ppl who watch d drama carefullyy dey all knw wat kinda person krishu is n so his lang clothes n dialogues r all according to dat character..i personallyy hateee guysss in tight fitted jeanss buh krishu wears shirts on jeans which r nah so fittedd..d tshirts if he wear dem on jeans n dey r also fitted n tight den he wud luk weird buh his tight jeanss dosent make him luk bad or cheap..infact hes d only guy whom i lubbb in such clothesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssClap

ARHAAN IN D END ALL i waanaa say is truee loyal sincere arhaanians were r n will always always support u dun worryyy do ur workkk n vr always dere to lub appreciate n motivate u my shweethearttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!dun change justt cux sum ppl dun lyk u d way u r..remember tis dat alota ppl eps ARHINA lubss u d way u r!!MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ARHAAAANNN ur a diamondddd ur a person whom id always wanted n waited 4...i lub ur habbits ur shyness ur innocence ur purity ur cutenessss ur decency stay d samee alwaysss n inshallaahh uve got a very bright futureee al d beshhttt muahhhhhhEmbarrassed

mods a request frm arhaina:We lub arhaan krishu n cannot stand bad topics n threads on him esp by d ppl who call demselves arhaanz fans..a fan can neva make fun ov dere fav actor!plj mods i knw u ppl r ereee 2 luk aftr d forum n i trust u ppl u wont tolerate nethin which is unjust n nah fair wit actors n wit ppl of tis forum aswl..
 
Arhaina....first take dis ma luv...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap!!!!!!!!!!!!1
a much much much needed Topic!!!!
 
Even i TRUST my arry...n i have said it in many mnay n many threads!!!Even i lub him the way he is n will always lub him like dis....i just only have a small problem wid his hair...it seems uncombed....but still he s ma cutie pie...hwatiee....sweetie...n handshum baba...n i never haad or wil have any problem wid ma baba's belly...his belly is just a bit out n em sure he is luking to it!!!
 
I dnt have any problem wid arry chest hair...he luks hawwwt in it....n i dnt want it to be shaved...even i like Karan Kundra wid his chest hair....sumtimes i dnt like very clean shave coz sumtimes its luks very oily...but i luved Karan Patel in his complete shav....coz i'v never seen him unshavedDay Dreaming!!!wateva it is .......i lubbbbbbbbbbbbb my arhaan in da way he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mwah mwah mwah mwah mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
 
i lubbbbbbbbbbbb my  krishu......i lubbbbbbbb my babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....my prince charming...my luv...my everything!!!he is da best!!!shooooooooooo handshum....shweeetttt.....cuteeee.....OMG...i just lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb himmmmmmmmmmmmmm....he is the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of bestttttttttttttttttttt!!
 
ya i agree arhaina....we r always wid u arhaannnnnnnnnnn...will always support u in wateva u do.....wateva u say....we always trust u...keep up dis great going.....n dnt worry dat u didnt get best actor award ....u are always holding "THE BESTETESTESTESTEST ACTOR AWARD" in our hearts!!
 
n den last but not the least topic...i really felt bad wen arry didnt sit wid the other casttt!!!Cry...
 
Arhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn....ur acting is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb....mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
 
Nechu
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurbzZZZArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 11870

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

yes, why r people after physical beauty and appearance of a person............all men have body hair, that's their genetic trait , why should they shave it off? men like women to be as natural as she is.........and women also like men as they actually are.........till the 1st day of the world it is like that.................there is no need of pretenses and presentations............. and also having tummy, not having it, not having eye, leg, hand, or any other organ won't make a person a less human being or less ordinary...............if having tummy is bad for a man, almost 95% of the men in the world would be hiding in their houses.........Ouch and having a well tonned body is what it makes a women, then also barring the models and showbiz and sports women who will amount only upto 5 % of the whole world population would come under the category of women...........Ouch

Arhaan behl is a very good actor, natural, and from what we saw of him in many interviews a goon and humble human being also...............that is enough ............and he knows his job...........ClapClapClap


Clapi lub all d arhaanians r real supporters n trustworthyy loyal true sincere arhaanians omg lub u alll as mch as lub arrryyyyClap
thanks dhakarn 4 ur amazin n sho shweeett n trueee comments on tis thread thans alotttBig smile

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Counting Arhaan(Krishna) fans (193 fans!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

ffkhan 267 28405 07 September 2011 at 9:38am
By DareDevil_VickY
~Arhaan Behll Appreciation Thread n LUBCLUB(II)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

ArhainAshish 90 6097 30 December 2010 at 12:09am
By ArjaAddict
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY:ARHAAN BEHLL~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

ArhainAshish 162 24510 07 November 2010 at 1:06pm
By ArhainAshish
arhaan luking like a prince.....

2 3

kasturika_kashu 22 2307 06 November 2010 at 4:51am
By Pragati.T
Arhaan's paunch

2 3

bhulp2010 21 2736 17 October 2010 at 11:25am
By arhaanmania

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.