New Fan of KMH 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

character

Groupbie

character

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone im Shilpa :) 
i fell in love with KMH after randomly watching the title track of the first season and after that I became so addicted that finished the entire season in two weeks or so :) Im also a die hard fan of Arjuhi and am so happy to see them back!
 Im now hooked to the second season as well and hope its even more amazing which im sure it will be:) 
Hope to be a part of this forum and meet other KMH fans :) :)

Edited by character - 21 November 2010 at 9:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniustanu111aPraniipayyalshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Fan of KMH 2" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
welcome to kmh forum. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

characterPranii

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hi welcome to kmh forum..nice to meet u..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

characterPranii

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum :)) yup MH2 definitely seems promising and m sure t will be lots of fun :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

character

n7genius

n7genius

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Smile! Let's wait. I'm sure Arjuhi will set the screen on fire again with their sizzling chemistry

character

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by character

Hi everyone im Shilpa :) 
i fell in love with KMH after randomly watching the title track of the first season and after that I became so addicted that finished the entire season in two weeks or so :) Im also a die hard fan of Arjuhi and am so happy to see them back!
 Im now hooked to the second season as well and hope its even more amazing which im sure it will be:) 
Hope to be a part of this forum and meet other KMH fans :) :)
  welcum to this forumSmile

character

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.