Misconception (AnGini short fic) - part 1

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, this is Jiya. So as I am sure that a lot of us dont like the ending of this show so I am writing a fic on how i wanted things to go...the fic will be no longer than 4 parts....for now i think it will be three...Also, this work is dedicated to my sis's special request and encouragement to write a FF on the couple she adores a lot😳...so here goes:

Misconception - Part 1

She gulped as he pleaded with her, "Ragini...please aap aisa mat kijiye."

She did not turn to see the horrified look on his face when she asked for divorce. "Anmol ji, aap please....waqt aa gaya hai ke hum is rishte ko yahi par khtam karein...is jhoote rishte ka koi matlab nahi hai!" She gulped. Her voice unable to come out due to her constant attempts at stopping herself from breaking down in front of him.

He moved towards her with a pained expression. He could not believe it. He would not believe it! His Ragini was telling him to just let her go without even giving him a single chance to confess his feelings to her. He grabbed her hand gently and turned her around.

She could not meet his eyes. She, however, still looked up. The next moment broke her heart when she saw his hurt face. No! Don't do this...please don't make this face Anmol. She could not help but move her hands forward and touch his cheeks. He closed his eyes when he felt her cold hands touching his face. She quickly retrieved her hand, and took a deep breath.

Anmol surprised at the abrupt retrieval opened his eyes. His heart sank more when he looked at her solemn expression.

"Anmol please...hum kab tak...kab tak sabse jhoot bolenge?"

He winced at her words. This marriage may have been a lie to her, but it was reality for him. It pained him when he realized that all of this time the girl he wanted and promise to give all the happiness to was only happy with parting ways with him. He closes his eyes as he turned around, doing the only thing he thought would make her happy. He agreed with her. "Theek hai Ragini. Agar aap ko lagta hai ke humari bhalai is hi me hai to yahi sahi!" He did not pause for any answers from her because he knew that she was not going to say anything so he exited the room without further delay.

Though he was right that she is not going to say anything but he did not realize the impact that his words may have on her. Ragini supported herself as her knees gave up, making her fall on the floor. She started hyperventilating as fresh tears made way down her smooth sun-kissed cheeks. She got up and opened the window where she saw him leaving. A brief moment came when he paused to look at her. She looked at him, and then he turned around and drove away. For the second time in her life, she saw a part of her being ripped apart. She looked up at the sky, "Kyuun? Kyuun hota hai mere saath aisa humesha? Kyuun Ranvir?" She sat at the floor beside her window from where she could see the moonlit sky clearly. She continued, "Pehle aap mujhe chod kar gae aur ab aaj mujhe chodna par raha hai'" her voice broke towards the last bit. She hugged her knees while she cried again for the second time for losing someone dear to her.

Ragini began to wipe her tears. It was over. Everything was over.

---____---____---____---____---

Anmol stood there next to a cliff. How do lovers do it? How do they jump down this cliff? He sighed as he knew that this option was not an option. He stepped backward, and sat down on a nearby rock. Who was he to die for anyways? He has no family, or rather someone who considers him important. The girl he is in love with does not even look at him so who is he to die for? He was not even given that much right! He looked up at the sky, "Ranvir..." he whispered "Kaise wada poora karron apna...me chahte huwe bhi kuch nahi kar sakta...aaj me tumhara wada pura nahi kar paya ranvir" he finished with tears sprinkling down his eyes. "I tried....trust me I did" he pleaded as he thought more and more of how much he let his only friend down. Sudden warmth of a hand startled him. He looked behind him and he was shocked to find Shivani there. "TUM! Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

Shivani smiled at him, "Anmol tumhe meri zaroorat hai! Kab tak is samjhote wali zindagi me rahoge?"

Anmol clenched his teeth, "TUM! Ye sab tumhari wajah se huwa hai! Sab kuch itna achcha chal raha tha magar tumne aakar sab kharab kar diya...tumhari wajah..." He was not able to finish when she interrupted him.

"Anmol, aaj tumhe Ragini divorce dena chahti hai to tumhe mera thank you karna chahiye kyuuki you are freed from her. Now you can live your life...with me.." she trailed off smiling at him.

Anmol shook her, "Divorce? Tumne Ragini se kuch kaha tha? Mujhe pata tha! Ragini aisa behave tumhari wajah se kar rahiin thi. Aur tumhe kya laga? Ke tum mere paas wapas aogi aur me tumhe accept kar loonga? Tumne socha bhi kaise ke main Ragini ko divorce de doonga tumhare liye?"

Shivani looked at him, hurt. "Amnol please...I know you are angry but this is enough. Why are you fighting your emotions?"

Anmol, frustrated, looked at her straight in her eyes, "Shivani, I love Ragini. I don't love anyone other than Ragini. Not even you. Maybe because we were never meant to be. When you left me, I was shattered. I vowed never to look at another girl but then Ragini came into my life and I could not help myself. I grew more attached to her as the years went by...I started falling for her. The more I tried to detach myself, the closer she got to my heart. The more I tried to fulfill my responsibilities as a job, the more humane she made me. What I am today is not because of me, it is because of her. Her support and trust in me brought where I am today,"

"But she doesn't love you. I love you and Anmol, wouldn't you rather be with someone who loves you?" Anmol smiled at her desperate attempts at winning him back. "No, I would rather be with the person I love than with the person I don't love even if the person I love does not reciprocate my love because seeing that person happy will make me ten times happier. I would never want to separate her from me!"

Shivani, for the first time, realized that the Anmol she left was no more. He died that day, and she was the one to kill him.

---____---____---____---____---

Guys this is it...please do tell me how this is and please leave ur comments and concerns...and dont forget to click like button if u enjoyed it ....Thanks😊

Enjoy
Jiya
Edited by act12 - 13 years ago
jiya am so glad ot read this,amazingly well written,and yes anmol is intelligent guy ,he could put 2 and 2 together....so ragi broke down hain......she deserved to,lets see what happens next thanks for this
love sameera
@jiya...first welcome and glad that silent members are coming and sharing their views or write FFS about ur fav jodi angini..

this shows how much they were appreciated as a couple..😊

now coming to the FF its absolutely fantastic..

well written and love the change brought in..anmol already guessing its due to shivani ragini is reacting so rudely to him even asking divorce..

well anmol is a smart guy..

ragini devastated emotionally of losing anmol breaks the heart ....

lol shivani same and stubborn..good how anmol told her the truth..he loves only ragini and no one can separate them..

good in the end she got the reality check..

good job and keep it up..πŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting for next part..

Fantastic JiyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, Very well written .Please do continue.Waiting.

Jiya!πŸ€—
Yaar you are back with an ff this time...AMAZING!πŸ‘
So Ragini is breaking off the marriage..I see. And she broken..sad!..yaar..Anmol on the cliff!😲..Yaar My heart stopped beating for a sec..but I read further and realised the guy was smart not to hurt himself..and his talk with Ranveer, looking at the sky is touchy!..yaar..Shivani is irksome!..Cont soon..Jiya..w8ing 4 the next part! Thank ur sis on my behalf yaar..got a gud ff to read due to her love for AnGini😊
Edited by Seebz - 13 years ago
Fantastic Jiya!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I tell you so many of us can have better conclusions to this stoyr..
These CT's did make a big mess with the way they rushed with the two hour episode..
You take is supurb
Waiting for the next part
Please continue soon
 I loved the facial expressions you give for Anmol i can see it flashing infront of him
Thanks again !!
"Pehle aap mujhe chod kar gae aur ab aaj mujhe chodna par raha hai'"

I grew more attached to her as the years went by...I started falling for her. The more I tried to detach myself, the closer she got to my heart. The more I tried to fulfill my responsibilities as a job, the more humane she made me. What I am today is not because of me, it is because of her.

These lines are fantastic Nice FF ........Waiting for more.Anmol reaction here looks realistic than nodding and signing the divorce papers in the serial.

Edited by seared - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Seebz

Jiya!πŸ€—
Yaar you are back with an ff this time...AMAZING!πŸ‘
So Ragini is breaking off the marriage..I see. And she broken..sad!..yaar..Anmol on the cliff!😲..Yaar My heart stopped beating for a sec..but I read further and realised the guy was smart not to hurt himself..and his talk with Ranveer, looking at the sky is touchy!..yaar..Shivani is irksome!..Cont soon..Jiya..w8ing 4 the next part! Thank ur sis on my behalf yaar..got a gud ff to read due to her love for AnGini😊

SEEBZ your TUM BIN FF was marvellous
Jiya wow Yaar seriously Fantastic & Ragini Breaking down was soooooo realistic & Anmol giving shivani what she deserved was icing on cakeπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
heyy jiya....
amazing work ............