Non Sun TV Serials

EPM -22nd Nov to 26 Nov 2010 - WU - Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rein

rein

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I usually don't comment, but this serial is driving me insane. I can't stop thinking about what will happen next.I guess kudo's to the director. I feel so bad for Shakti, but am loving Meenatchi's reserve and how she stands up to RR and gives him fierce looks(rather sitting there crying).
I am so interested to see how their relationship(shakti and meenu) will develop after she is reunited, I really hope it doesn't go down the lines of , oh she's not pure, she spent the nights out of the house etc.

I just pray that they dont drag this serial in typical mega serial manner but come up with innovative twists but also really work on the character development as they have thus far. Thanks so much for all these updates, really appreciate them guys :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPM -22nd Nov to 26 Nov 2010 - WU - Discussions (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Welcome Rein!  Its lovely that you have taken the time to comment.  As you said this serial is interesting and there are lots of twists and turns in the plot - Please continue joining the discussion as it will give the updaters the additional encouragement to continue!!

shashed

Groupbie

shashed

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rein

I usually don't comment, but this serial is driving me insane. I can't stop thinking about what will happen next.I guess kudo's to the director. I feel so bad for Shakti, but am loving Meenatchi's reserve and how she stands up to RR and gives him fierce looks(rather sitting there crying).
I am so interested to see how their relationship(shakti and meenu) will develop after she is reunited, I really hope it doesn't go down the lines of , oh she's not pure, she spent the nights out of the house etc.

I just pray that they dont drag this serial in typical mega serial manner but come up with innovative twists but also really work on the character development as they have thus far. Thanks so much for all these updates, really appreciate them guys :)

this serial is different from others.. i dont wanna miss any episode cos it keeps moving.. they dont drag one scene too much. i we miss an episode then we miss something..
 but dono wat will happen to the serial. dono how many episodes it is gonna take..
good serial, agree?

shashed

Groupbie

shashed

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
come on guys, wat do u think o the serial?

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

EPM - WU - 22nd Nov 2010 - MEENU Getting kidnapped

Murugan is meeting shakti n checking whether he is happyWink..shakti with smile tellsSmile him yes n wish to continue same..murugan replies him that both shakti n meenu are trying to be happy.. becoz of probs around them nothing is possible for them nu solluraru..this is been viewed by meenu thru some window..murugan continues n tells shakti that u both go to kodaikanal spend time togather don't have anything in your mind like dad,brothers, business etc.. understand each other .. the time you spend togather is precious..so dont give up that nu solluraru..shakti blushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. n adds..ayyaaaa.Confused. murugan tells him that ayya approved thisTongueSmile..shakti happily asking him whenSmile? murugan with smile ask him so u r prepared to go is it??ClapClapshakti smilingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..murugan ask him start asap n leaves.. shakti is flying with smiles EmbarrassedEmbarrassed(Haiiiii jolly Dancing)then he notices meenu watching all this from window.. both are blushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Meenu meets murugan alone in terrace..n tells him they are about to start shortly n wish to inform mallika on thisSmile.. murugan ask meenu to inform to mallika but meenu replies him that mallika told strictly not to call before they reach kodaikanal..murugan tells her then u both goto kodaikanal soon n call herSmile..meenu tells ok Smilen ask him bless her..murugan moves n tells her he didn't do anything big for her.. where us meenu replies him back that he is more like her fatherCrySmile.. understood her problems thru her eyes n gave her the solutions..murugan is moved by this n bless herSmile n ask where is shakti..she tells that he is the hall..murugan ask her to get ready meenu leaves terraceSmile

In hall shakti is in continous call one after other..meenu comes near himHeart.. n tells him that she packed both thier dresses for tripEmbarrassed.. shakti ask her to take the medi kit which is in drawer n tells her all thier brother similar kind of kitLOLLOL.. both smilesEmbarrassedLOLHeart..meenu agrees to take the kit..n express her wish to go n meet her dad.Smile..he tells her take the car n go he will come join them later for which meenu replies my dad might queiries notime we might come togather to his home nu solluraEmbarrassedHeart.. for which shakti replies that tell your dad that we are going togather to kodaikanalEmbarrassedHeart.. which will continue nu solluranEmbarrassedHeart.. meenu tells him now a days he is talking smart nu sollituSmile trying to leave the place. shakti calls her n ask her to come soonHeartHeartHeartHeart.. both blushing n smiling at each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL.

Meenu comes to her dad's home Smile.. Vaathiyar is giving good sort of advices Tonguen tells her while you come back you both should come with one heart n soulWink..meenu nods her head n leaves in the carSmile.. in car she is recollecting the memories of time togather with shakti.HeartHeartHeart.. jus then she notices that RR is driving the carAngry.. started to shout at himShocked. he stops the car n give mayaka marundhu to herAngry.. she mayakifiesConfused..in the back seat..

(HAHAHA.. meenu dress pack paanunathu theriyama DA fool n her stupid dad are trying to set some story at homeROFL..hhahhahiaya haiyo.. ore comdey ah akapoguthu..konjam serious scene num expect pannalam..mmm...ClapClap

VARUVAL...

Updates by lakshmikr

EPM - WU - 23rd Nov 2010 - ClapClapClapHopes are growwwwwwing on MeenuHug..DA'sAngry big trouble on her wayROFLDancing

RRDead calling DA n tells her he kidnapped meenu n adds that he is going to marry her once she wake up from mayakam(stupid donkeyDeadDeadDead).. DA little shockedShocked but encourages him to do so.. call cuts off.DAAngry is taking her dad's help n pack all meenu's clothes n fireDead it..In shop ayya n shakti is having a conv on deposit amount..ayya ask them to leave after having lunch for which shakti Tonguereplies that she is doing fasting for surasamharam..ayya Big smileBig smileis suprised n happy to hear shakti ClapClapadds n opens the truth that meenu n him went to madurai to get this 2 wheeler agency, she spoke to manager n made it happen nu solluran.. ayya is more happy ClapClapClapto hear this n ask him to take her as partner in agencySmile..shakti replies that even he felt so but scared to check the same with ayya nu solluranTongue.. Ayya tells him that he is happy to see meenu supporting her husband's first intiation am also happy for itClapLOLSmile.. u should not loose her bcoz she is very intelligent who is behind you for you uplift.. n gives a good lecture how woman is important is to life n leaves to home..ClapClap

Everybody at home is waiting outside the homeConfused.. both ayya n shakti arrives there seeing everyone waiting outside checks on what happenConfused?? after great silence DADead opens n tell everyone that meenu is not in home.. ayya queries shakti  did she informed anything to him?? shakti replies she said she is going to meet her dadUnhappy..DAAngry interfers n tells none of meenu's belonging is there at home.. ayya sends shakti in to check the same.. shakti Unhappyreturns n confirms on the same.. all are confused..ayya checks whether they checked with vaathiyar .. murugan informs that she left vaathiyaar's place half an hour before nu solluraruUnhappy..shakti is not loosing his hopeClap n tells ayya that she might be in problem..DADead iinterfers n tells u have falsly believed that she likes u n this home..but she didn't like anyone from day one ..how she can come with u to kodaikanal without RR's interest that y she ran with RR nu sollura.. Ayya with full angerAngryAngry stops her n tells her she cannot do so she doesn't require so much time to do so nu solluraru n adds .how damn you can talk on meenu like this(awesome ayya ClapClapClap u should see DA's faceROFLDancing).. n express his hope on meenu .. shakti adds to ayya n express his hope..ayya orders all his sons to search for meenuClap.. ask shakti to monitor on RR Clap..that fellow is reason behind this nu solluraru.

Shakti at vaathiyar houseUnhappy, both are confused shakti explain why they didn't inform police on this.. both are consoling each otherUnhappyUnhappy.. In jungle meenuShocked got her sense n see RR is watching the scenary ..slowly moving from there..finally caught by RRShocked

VARUVAL...

**********************************************************************************************
Updates by lakshmikr

EPM - WU - 24th Nov 2010 - AngryAngryDA is digging her own by sowing bad seeds on MeenuUnhappy

Meenu is caught by RRDead , he is forcing her to tell that he likes him.. n finally snatching her thalliAngry ..meenu is badly crying CryCry, pushing him away running in hills n finally reaching some end  n get caught again by RRDead.. again mad fellow is forcing her to agree for thier marriage meenu is crying..in meenu's house shakti is checking vaathiyar to check in the other way round that if meenu herself might have gone with RR..vaathiyar was not able to take the word both are having arguments.. finally shakti Unhappyif he wont speak out he might strart crying nu sollitu shedding some tears Cryn tells vaathiyar that he will go n search for her.. but before leaving he adds that jus now he came to one thing that without meenu shakti is nothingHeartHeartClapClap(WOW awesome romance scenes are ahead)

Mallika is calling muruganUnhappy n tells him that since she wanted to hear his voice she called.. but murugan ask her to call later ..after her continous questions he reveals that meenu is lost..Unhappy mallika is worried call cuts off.. her brother is meeting her.. after great hestiation she reveals the matter to him.. he promise her that he will surely find meenu as she is like mallika only ..mallika is confused but kind of releaved..

Dhana athai's house its raining heavily after looking at DAAngry entering home ..she started to scold her for not doing her work..DAAngry reveals about meenu n dhana athai intially not believing her but DA go on telling nonsense.. finally dhana athai is about to leave to her bro's house to take permission to kill meenu if she is prooved as wrong person.

VARUVAL...

**********************************************************************************************
updates by lakshmikr

EPM - WU - 25th Nov 2010 - Shakti doubts DA

Devaraj is meeting ayya in temple n tells him that he will handle this situation in his route, ayya is not agreeing for it..DRDead is telling again that he will handle it as meenu also belongs to his home without agreeing for it ayya leaves the placeConfusedOuch.. In Jungle Meenu's leg is tied in iron chain n got tied in a oota katil (LOLLOLhhahhahaha intha RR loosu nu appaappa proove pannuranae)Meenu is telling that she is doing fasting for murugan n murugan's avatar will definetly come n save her n will kill RR nu sollura..RR is laughing at him..Meenu is looking at him with fire in her eyes.Angry

DA is bringing meenu's thali to ayyaAngry(why noone suspect this DA all info she is only giving to everyoneConfusedConfused), ayya is shockedShocked to see that.. murugan is brokenCry..somu is dull..DA is starting her pogai Angrysince she is with RR she has courage of throwing the thalli out nu sollura.. ayya tells everyone that he cannot believe this with ref to latest development with shakti n meenu n shuts DA mouthLOL again n ask everyone to leave the place as he will convey about this to shakti in a right way n adds hiding this matter from shakti is not for shaktiUnhappy..alagu goes n brings shaktiUnhappy ,ayya ask him also to leave the place..Shakti is looking at ayya's eyes n checking whether they got any info on meenu.. ayya shows thalli to him..shakti is Broken Heartbroken..ayya express his views on meenu that he strongly feels that meenu cannot be wrong.. from the happening he needs to believe that meenu is wrong .. but inner sense tells that there is something wrong happening around meenuClapClap.. nu sollitu checks with shakti on his views.. shakti strongly tells he dont have any doubt on meenuClapClapHeart(Dancingshakti's love is growing towards meenu.. wow..Day Dreaming )..but he is confused now Confusednu solluran..all this is been overheared by DA..Angry

Shakti is looking at thalli .. there comes DA , tells that she like meenu since she took u from me i was against her nu sollura.. immtly checks whether she knows something about meenuClapClap(good suspect shakti vudatha ava mobile la vangi parru..Smile)..she gaves a scorpio bittenOuch expression n finally manages n queries how can he check with her like thisAngry..n ask him for give the thalli to her .. he looking at her blank.Confused. she explains that meenu should have removed this only after your death but u got this now.. so better put this in temple hundi solli kekura.. shakti looks at thalli n tells her that let it be with me nu solluran.. DA tells him back that she left n went with whom she liked..you better understand n change n sollitu leaves with an evil smileEvil Smile..shakti's eyes stuck with the thalliBroken Heart.

Note : Tomorrrow Shakti will be handing over thalli to Vaathiyar..all are upset.. too emotional scenes ahead..(They will rescue meenu or meenu will get esc from RR by hitting his head n thalli will be tied back to her neck in front of shakti's dad with his happy order i guess..till then story might get dragged for surasamharam)

VARUVAL...

updates by lakshmikr

EPM - WU - 26th Nov 2010 - Everyone's thoughts are occupied by Meenu

Devaraj is bringing his brother in jameen,he is taking bath in some lake, Mallika is watching this from far off near car, DR Angryn his bro is exchanging thier plans how to bring ayya's family down by using meenu's kidnap.. DR Angryask his bro to take sorry from mallika n even from ayya n family if required , so that then enter back into ayya's family with good releationship n can bring down thier family happiness by being with them.bro agrees n takes sorry from mallikaOuch ,she forgives him n ask him to take the same from ayya n family as they are worried on his behaviour..DR tells mallika that thier bro is going to handle meenu's rescue mission n checks her whether she want RR LOLwith uyir r not..mallika tells him to handover RR to Police after rescuing Meenu nu sollura.. DR agrees n gives a word that within a day r 2 meenu will come to you nu solluraru.Clap

Somu comes to vaathiyar home n shouts at vaathiyar for his bad brought up of meenu n adds if they got meenu who spoiled thier family nameOuchConfused, he will never leave her n ask vaathiyar to keep things ready to quit the townShocked..vaathiyar is worried n cryingCry..Dhana athai is meeting Ayya at his home, feels bad for meenu's kidnap.Still ayya is telling her that meenu cannot be wrong its only becoz of RR all these stupidity are happening nu solluraru(LOLLOLLOLhaiyo haiyo.. its not becoz of RR ayya its becoz of DA Angry, your home made devilEvil Smile)Dhana athai is furious n tells that she will surely kill RR n bring in front of his bro as he have done great nonsense to this family nu sollitu leaves without listening ayya's words.Disapprove

RR is telling meenu to be careful thereDead , he will goto town n bring dress n pooja materials for their marriage.. meenu is shockedShockedOuch to hear this n again advise him not to continue this nonsenseAngry.. as if he get caught he will be killed nu sollura.. RR madly laughsBig smile n praises himself about his own love.. n leaves to town..Vaathiyar at home solo crying CryCryCryinfront of god n queries that meenu worshipped you a lot but why are you bringing so big probs to her nu kekurar..please help n save her nu sollurar..there comes shakti tells him that he is there to handover a thing to him which he gave shakti n shakti gave to meenu .. now it turned back from meenu to shakti so shakti wants to give back to vaathiyar.. n gives the thalli to himBroken Heart.. vaathiyar is not ready to take it.. but shakti tells him that if its with me.. i can't think n do anything rightBroken Heart... let it be better with you.. gives the thalli to vaathiyar n leaves the place..Unhappy

VARUVAL...

Edited by lakshmikr - 27 November 2010 at 10:04am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top