•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

let me laugh first πŸ˜†

just like me , all of u would have laughed when Sanjana married Rishi...Sanjana looks like Rishi's mother & Rishi looks like her son πŸ˜†...yaar their couple is..🀒..aur Rishi shaadi ke baad bhi saala sudhra nahin hai πŸ˜†..apni hee shaadi ki party mein apni hee biwi "Sanjana" ki ek friend ko line maar raha tha..Rishi is too much yaar πŸ˜†..isn't he???

From the beginning I felt the casting of Sanjana was not right.

RISHI kabhi sudhar nahi sakta πŸ˜†

aur Sanjana woh to rote rehjaye ge 😭

😭

usne ghar mein waapis aane ke liye hee Sanjana ko pehle confidence mein liya aur phir us se shaadi kee..

hey guys..Sanjana KTH mein bari umar ki lag rahi hai lekin star plus par pehle ek drama aata tha jis ka naam tha "Maal hai to Taal hai"..yeh drama ab bhi aata hai shaayad..to us mein Sanjana young aur achhi lag rahi hai..

In kth, she looks same age as her mother vasu. She has got all wrinkles and she looks so dull!
yes sisters i watched that show. i think that show is about 4-5 years old thats y sanjana looking less old
hey sanjana is looking to old then rishi the gr8 i think rishi is suitable for every girl bcoz he is very gud but accept sanjana πŸ˜›
RISHI IS NICE AND I LIKE HIS ACTINGπŸ˜›