Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
agree with everyone.  Its just the beginning arjuhi are not that much interacting yet,  they dont hate each other like they did in kmh1. so there are less scenes.  from now on its going to be their story so hang in there.  we have a lot to see yet  and it will be awesome. 

@olly - i like your signature. Smile

Edited by kavyasam - 22 November 2010 at 6:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "attention cvs (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by n7genius

Agree with others. Let's give the show some time. It has just started.

I just CV"s to do one thing. Plan their episodes properly.  Keep more fun elements, allocate family scenes and Arjun, Arohi scenes properly. I just feel they need to structure their episodes properly like have better screenplay

I second that. Well said.

I'm sure, this time, with a new season, Ekta and CVs have something way better and new to entertain the audience.

However, it needs a little time to pick up. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

@kavya thanks..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.