Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anjalianjali

Groupbie

anjalianjali

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
km2 has got the potential for a very good show.but the way it is being portrayed is below average.the promos were very good compared to the show, which is a disappointment in itself....sometimes the dialogues of arohi is so fast i cant interpret it........there is not enogh scenes of arjuhi.......i dont like the scenes of arohi's dadaji and arjun's dad's scene........the dialogues of arjuhi r not that good....ie.anything to be remembered later......the promos showed it is comedy but the show is showing something else altogether...........plz save the show....increase arjuhi scenes and reduce their families.......except for arjuhi chemistry the show is below average.....has ekta changed cvs and dialogue writers?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniuschristiandior.kavyasam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "attention cvs" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I like the show thus far..it seems pretty interesting..,as of right now i think they're tyring to create a stable foundation to the story so they can build off from it... as for arohi's lines yeah i wish they were better b/c sometimes they 'pyar mohabbat' stuff she says is soo cliche but kya karen .. i like arjun arohi and love their fights but wish they'd get tad  better lines..

Praniikavyasamshibz

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Hey comon yaar its just been 2 complete weeks. Nd i think arjuhi track is being builtup and with this kidnaap track i am pretty sure we gotta get to see more of Arjuhilicious moments.

I do agree sometimes its hard to interpret aarohi, but i can pver look it for her performance. Just relax and have faith in the CV's they are the ones who gave us KMH1 and i surely believe they wouldnt dissapoint us. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzPraniishibz

n7genius

n7genius

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Agree with others. Let's give the show some time. It has just started.

I just CV"s to do one thing. Plan their episodes properly.  Keep more fun elements, allocate family scenes and Arjun, Arohi scenes properly. I just feel they need to structure their episodes properly like have better screenplay

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalichristiandior.PraniikavyasamshibzSiddhi_

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i too agree with others. i feel that the creatives have a very good idea of what they r doing. whatever we've seen so far is necessary for s solid base. and the show, i f we try to see from their perspectives, is really very good and not at all below average as u say, moreover i find it so intelligent. we just need to have faith in them. they r talented people and know their job well. the first epi was so awesome with everything in the right place and nothing useless. so i guess whatever they've shown till now, they'll use it brilliantly in the future epis. and we r not getting that magical feel like in KMH1 because the love story will actually start now and also because we, even unconsciously, r comparing it with KMH1 and somewhere expecting the same feel but that's not possible since its a different story.

ya the CVs are different and also the dialogue writer. though i find the current dialogues pretty good, youthful and realistic but they repetitive at times. i so wish we have Rekha ma'am back. The same two people r doing the screenplay as well as story and dialogue. so may be that explains why its not brilliant. whereas last time we had three different people for each job.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliishikaek43brokenmirrorskavyasamshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
well the show is definitely not below avg...i m enjoying it...it may b presented in a different way but its Not disappointing to say the least...n i like Arohi's dadaji and Arjun's dad's scenes...
n the dialogues are pretty simple as of now since the story, characters n situations are different.. but i remember dis dialogue of Arjun from the 1st n 2nd epis.."Tumhe zinda chodna meri ghalti hogi aur ghaltiyan mein karta nahi" n den he says "Tum meri zindagi ki pehli ghalti hogi" wow!!! that dialogue has so much depth in it...so m sure wen the script demands we will have more powerful dialogues..
Arohi is fast but i find it very natural so m lovin the pace with wich she talks..
we will have more Arjuhi scenes wen the script demands...so have patience...we had just three weeks of KMH so far...

ishikaek43Praniikavyasam

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
yup we just had 15 episodes..so we cannot judge anything ..but so far i didnt find it illogical....its really diff and unique..just need patience..i am sure kmh 2 will rock!!

Praniikavyasamshibz

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i totaly agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.