Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Misunderstandig or Sacchai???

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
what do u think? the dushmani between Talsagra and Rasipur is a misunderstanding or its true. did mota bha really killed Kaki's Hubby and son or someone else killed them and put the blame on Mota bha.
i am confused with this, why would mota bha will kill his son-in-law. i am sure its a misunderstanding created by some third person. I know its tooo early to come to any conclusion but i am sure all this is a misunderstanding.
What do u all think?
do share ur thoughts nd opinions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

.lostatsea. IF-Stunnerz
.lostatsea.
.lostatsea.

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I think that its too early to say right now...buh if i had to guess then i would say misunderstanding!!!
No father would want to see his daughter as a widow.
There could be a third person...but i maybe wrong and the truth could be something else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
It has to be a misunderstanding...Why would Mota bha want to ruin his own daughter's future?
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Mota bha killed kaki's son only after kanchan was burnt, and i think the misunderstanding is only in kanchan's death, may be it was just an accident and talsagra people thought someone deliberately did that.

So untill whole truth is revealed i cnt comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrown-Afeelicious-

anujha Senior Member
anujha
anujha

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i think it is misunderstanding from both sides. neither killed anyone. i think some third party did this.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index