Other Star One Shows

Is he the right Romeo

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xXgurlie

xXgurlie

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Some how after watching pyaar ki ek kahaani a thousand time's..
I somehow feel that abhay rai-chand is still a Little childish..in behaviour even after being 200 years old.
I also feel piya and kabir make a very cute pair. Its obviously the luv triangle abhay-piya
piya-kabir. so who do you think is a better suitor. Ouch
Also why is abhay trying to cover up his fathers fault. His father has made maya pregrant thrn why is abhay trying to cover it up.
Why does abhay want piya to go away from him but always end's up landing with her in a cozy positionLOL
Whe can he just not be happy with kabir and her being close??
So i repeat..is our 'ROMEO THE RIGHT ROMEO'Wink
repliii..and i may hv a few mistakes but im a new member so do exscuse themSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is he the right Romeo" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
firstly pia resembles maithili abhay's lost love so he has the same feelings for pia when he sees her face . maybe his father chand (mr.raichand ) must have killed maithili because maybe she knew they were vampires and his father got scared that she will expose them .so after her death he doesn't want pia to fall in love with him and again the whole history of maithili to be repeated by pia. so if he becomes rude to pia she will hate him and stay away from him and then she would be safe. but whenever he sees pia with kabir he gets jealous because it is like maithili with kabir so thats why he becomes all childish . because maithili is his possession and obsession .
seconly its not mr raichand who made maya pregnant . actually maya was a weird girl trying to commit suicide but abhay saves her and because of this she is behind him to take her responsibility.
and so obviously abhay is the better lover the true lover who cares about pia or u can say maithili 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.