Other Star One Shows
Other Star One Shows

India-Forums

Is he the right Romeo

xXgurlie Newbie
xXgurlie
xXgurlie

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Some how after watching pyaar ki ek kahaani a thousand time's..
I somehow feel that abhay rai-chand is still a Little childish..in behaviour even after being 200 years old.
I also feel piya and kabir make a very cute pair. Its obviously the luv triangle abhay-piya
piya-kabir. so who do you think is a better suitor. Ouch
Also why is abhay trying to cover up his fathers fault. His father has made maya pregrant thrn why is abhay trying to cover it up.
Why does abhay want piya to go away from him but always end's up landing with her in a cozy positionLOL
Whe can he just not be happy with kabir and her being close??
So i repeat..is our 'ROMEO THE RIGHT ROMEO'Wink
repliii..and i may hv a few mistakes but im a new member so do exscuse themSmile

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
firstly pia resembles maithili abhay's lost love so he has the same feelings for pia when he sees her face . maybe his father chand (mr.raichand ) must have killed maithili because maybe she knew they were vampires and his father got scared that she will expose them .so after her death he doesn't want pia to fall in love with him and again the whole history of maithili to be repeated by pia. so if he becomes rude to pia she will hate him and stay away from him and then she would be safe. but whenever he sees pia with kabir he gets jealous because it is like maithili with kabir so thats why he becomes all childish . because maithili is his possession and obsession .
seconly its not mr raichand who made maya pregnant . actually maya was a weird girl trying to commit suicide but abhay saves her and because of this she is behind him to take her responsibility.
and so obviously abhay is the better lover the true lover who cares about pia or u can say maithili 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index