Harry Potter

Which of the trio performed best in DH?

Poll Question: Which of the main trio do you think performed best in the DH film?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [16.67%]
33 [61.11%]
12 [22.22%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Okay, so I know everyone has said that they all improved their acting in DH part 1, but who do you think did the best? You can only pick one. Wink And please do share why you think so.

It's a very hard decision for me (I loved the other two's performances as well), but I'm going to have to go with Rupert as Ron. His expressions were amazing and like I said, his scene with the locket was performed excellently. We could clearly see all his insecurities. I also think that his scene in the ministry was performed very very well. I'm gonna have to say that he was amazing in this movie. Clap Me being a huge Ron fan has nothing to do with this of course. Embarrassed 

And when I read the books, I always picture Rupert as Ron but I don't picture Harry and Hermione like Dan and Emma.

Edited by aishi.muffin - 21 November 2010 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionLumzz..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which of the trio performed best in DH?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
ill go wid emma...she was really gud n composed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
All three were good in this movie, but I'll go with Rupert, because he really displayed Ron's insecurity and loyalty to perfection.Clap Emma was great too, and she vastly improved from Movie #6, but she still has room for improvement, while Dan, being a good actor himself, has never made me picture him as Harry 100%.

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i think Rupert did amazing..be it his comic timing or how he showed his insecurity and loyalty. But at the same time i can't just pick him i think emma was absolutely amazing as well especially in the scene where she was being tortured...i think she totally outdid herself...that was definitely one of my favorite scenes mainly due to her acting and the way she portrayed herself. And both of them were great showing their relationship with eachother..so i believe both of them were outstanding in this movie!

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Best acting - Rupert
Most improved - Emma

..RamKiJanaki..

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
For me, Ron stood out this time. Rupert out did himself in this movie with his amazing subtle humorous dialogues, and I even liked the Harry-Ron fight, because both were at their best in that scene. But well, I still feel Rupert performed the best in this movie.

rv_annie

Goldie

rv_annie

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Emma was best as hermione

Post Reply New Post

Go to top