Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Ok,I am not sure if this has been posted here before,if it has then mods can close itSmile

Rakesh Bapat

Can you tell us about your role in Maryada..lekin kab tak?
I play the son of the SP of police in Maryada..lekin kab tak. I hail from a joint family and am a straight forward and honest guy. I believe that justice should prevail but at times also use my power and contacts to my advantage.

Rakesh Bapat

How did you pick the Haryanvi accent and how did you research/prepare for your role?
I am a Maharashtrian and my mother tounge being Marathi it was quite tough to pick up Harvanyi accent. Luckily the first few days of the shoot were in Chandigarh so I was surrounded by people speaking in that accent. It took me some time to adjust to the language but I am getting better at it now. The creative team of our show is excellent. Raj, Damini and Nisha gave me a proper brief about my role. They are always on the sets to correct us and give tips to improve our performance.

Rakesh Bapat

What's your take on the concept of the show?
The concept is different and fantastic. Its not a typical run of the mill story. It's an experimental show at the late night slot and we are targeting mature audiences.

Rakesh Bapat

Do you think society has progressed when it comes to treating women equally and how?
Even though society has progressed we cannot change nature and what God has created. Men are born with fire and women are born to cease the fire. Equality is okay but some things will always remain the same.

Rakesh Bapat

How should women cope in a male dominated society?
I do not think there is any need to cope. Society has progressed and women have their stand in society.

Since the show airs at 11.30, how do you think it will do in comparison to other shows in this time slot?
As I said it's a different concept and is a kind of experiment. We have a good production house and casting has also been done perectly. Even we are doing our best so hopefully it will do well.

Rakesh Bapat

How has the transition been from films to television?
There is not much difference between the two mediums. I am passionate about acting so whether it is films or TV shows it does not matter.

Message for fans?
I only want to tell them to keep loving me.

Edited by shruthiR - 21 November 2010 at 4:35am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

TriniCharmfai_luBz_NehaHCvidya11attack_007nainakkkmazzhaychsvijaya77_SK_EvashKinshukKiDewaniaesaBarbie3143MrsKaranGroverKai.nyctophiliaHappyMelody.FlawlessSarun.SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "An Interview of Aditya Jhakar/Raquesh Vashisht" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinshukKiDewani

IF-Dazzler

KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thnk s4 givin this awesome interview

adetkrj

adetkrj

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged

hes a nice guy...hope the show goes well fr him

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
hi shruthi,

tnx for sharin...Embarrassed and nice to bump in to u here dear....Hug

i really like dis guy's acting. he's not only good lookin bt a fab actor too

Edited by NaDzGirl - 22 November 2010 at 9:33am

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thnks Alot shruti Hug
Res lemme read Big smile

Newdime

IF-Dazzler

Newdime

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
He has become excellent since I have seen him in Tum Bin.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
really nice interview yaar 
  thanks for sharing it 

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

he is such a nice forward guy he tells from what is in his heart and that what i like about him Love you RaqueshHeart and thanks for sharin Embarrassed 

Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 26 November 2010 at 7:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.