Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Concept of KMH2-"Soul mates"

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I have been trying to figure out what the creatives have been trying to show in the last three weeks, if the story hasn't begun yet?! The conclusion is the concept of Soul Mates; how two individuals make a mark on each others life unknowingly.
To understand KMH2 better, just recall the Bollywood blockbuster "Dil To Paagal Hai"(Thanx to my buddy Pranii who reminded me of this movie). We both did not like this movie much coz we couldnt relate with this idea of love, where the girl falls for an unknown person more like a fantasy but when reality calls her, she leaves back her dreams but love finds its way to her. Seems illogical but may be its dillogicalEmbarrassed
just like "Love at first sight" which seems like attraction to ppl who haven't experienced it, hence don't believe it is "love" but everyone is aware of it. So i believe that it does exist.
kitane dur dur hain in dono ke raaste, miljate hain jo bane ik duje ke vaaste.. aint that perfect for our ArjuhiHeart?
So the story has already begun, its just executed in a different way compared to other love stories or any other dramas we have seen on TV so far. It is a bit hard to accept it since we aren't used to it but the change is here. KMH2 so far has not had powerful dialogues like in KMH1 but simple ones, most of it that could be related to the real life.

The kidnap track was predictable for us(online fans) but for other viewers it is something new on TV. There has been some good Arjuhi scenes so far which was different(So the creatives do have some nice ideas).

Destiny has already tied their hearts together, just the realization will take time. Therefore they are unknowingly being pulled towards each other, forced to involve in conflicts.
This notion helps us to see KMH2 from a beautiful perspective & i am so glad that it lives upto its title "Kitani Mohabbat Hai<3"

Last but not the least..Karan & Kritika are doing a fab job as Arjun & Arohi again..its just a matter of perspectives or moods..:)

Edited by shibz - 21 November 2010 at 4:39am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraPriya_kmhcharacterMitEssHmadhurameshanMishtiShonan7geniusishikaek43-tehreem--stuti-tanu111aAnchi.Harpreet.M-Amri-Pranii-Miya-Prachi..-Olly-kavyasammushiroxxaksh4IFAkankshaa.OfTheHeartAnjalii...xXxSiddhi_

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
yes i realy loved ur posts shibz ... dillogical Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamshibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
thanx Aparna...Tongue meri ek choti si research...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
oh wonderful post shibz..ClapClapClapClapClapClap...watever u said just matches with the story of kmh 2 presented so far...i so agree with ur concept..and yes it is dillogical..Embarrassed..just powerful dialogues and romacing scenes dont make a love story..it needs some reality things which is already in kmh 2...i think kmh 2 is doing good...and in upcoming episodes it will be even better..me loving kmh 2..and have full faith on kk..2..Embarrassed..
StarStarStar..StarStar..stars for u shibz..Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusPraniiAnchi.kavyasamshibzAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
ollyHug
thanx for the five starsLOL
i am soo glad that KMH has always tried somethin new n different in both season 1 n season two... i think it is still the best show/love story on TV today.. it sure is a good show n i love it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

u welcome shibz.we have to be .just  positive ..things will surely turn good!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraPraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

DUGGUlicious IF-Sizzlerz
DUGGUlicious
DUGGUlicious

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Nami, I'm missing you...where are u?

WOWW...what a beautiful postDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingLOVELY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasamshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Shibz......Hug.....this post is one in a million....StarClap.....it's just amazing...and the idea and concept is just lovely and dreamy...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...and yes KMH has always tried to be different and unique and even this time kmh1 is totally different from other Love story's...Heart....if this track happens den KMH2 and arjuhi's love story will b jus as intesnse as KMH1...even more...BlushingBlushing....as for the kidnapping track, it was predictable...and I have seen hero, many time, infact it came on zee tv yesterday...Tongue...I was watching it but the kidnappin track potrayed on there and the one which was shown in KMH2 is different.... idea is the same but our karanika as arjuhi make it really unqiue and sweet......EmbarrassedTongue....just hope the cv's kno how the execute those scenes and give us a connection,....but so far....KMH2 is doing really gud......Big smileEmbarrassedStar.....people wanmted this kidnapping track to be intesnse....but not everything happens per pur wish...God has other plans too...Tongue...Im sure we wil get to the intensity in the cumin epi's...HeartDay Dreaming.....Hope cv's do jsutice to KMH2's storline and arjuhi's love story.....Big smile

Thanx shibz 4 this awesome topic and post....made me happy.....Big smile....muahh!!....Heart.....Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusPraniiAnchi.-Olly-kavyasamshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index