Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome work khajju & Nadz😳
@ Nadz - love the way you have coordinated scenes..>PiA☺️
ok this epi aired last thursday here..the re-runs and I was loving GS dance..it was too cute adorable and the best dance I ever saw😆...I tried my best 2 hide RR but his still in it but GS 😳😳.feel free to use:

-Samia

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@varsha,
tnx jaana.... 🤗

@uswah
thank u sweets... 🤗

@sammy
thanks honey bunch!!!! ooooohh my nice avis... gosh lucky u... we dont get reruns here snif snif....... stupid SP................ i miss my desh & premeer
harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful siggies mobix..luv the colouring..nice try uswah👏..keep making more
nads all ur siggies are adorable..their expressions haaiii *dies and goes to PHeven*...the sorry one is very cute😳
khajju nice siggy..  
awesome work samia..GS avi is super cute😳..luv his dance..the second best one..the best was the monkey dance at ZND finale😆

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mobiz..Uswah..lovely icons and siggy guyzz..i m still in d trance of tht harshiti segmnt😍.😍..
Nads...awsome creations dear..i always luv ur siggies😳..u r soo good in making PIA siggies..i always wait for ur update😳..my fav is 4th one..its sooo cute😍😍
khajju..beatiful siggy..AG is lokking stunning😳
Samia..lovely avis dea😳r..its awsome..Gosh wht have u remind me..Gaurav Sherma..an amazing character😆

BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshiti8

beautiful siggies mobix..luv the colouring..nice try uswah👏..keep making more
nads all ur siggies are adorable..their expressions haaiii *dies and goes to PHeven*...the sorry one is very cute😳
khajju nice siggy..  
awesome work samia..GS avi is super cute😳..luv his dance..the second best one..the best was the monkey dance at ZND finale😆

thanks heaps jaana 🤗 appreciate ur sweet words abt my siggies...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_Khan

Mobiz..Uswah..lovely icons and siggy guyzz..i m still in d trance of tht harshiti segmnt😍.😍..
Nads...awsome creations dear..i always luv ur siggies😳..u r soo good in making PIA siggies..i always wait for ur update😳..my fav is 4th one..its sooo cute😍😍
khajju..beatiful siggy..AG is lokking stunning😳
Samia..lovely avis dea😳r..its awsome..Gosh wht have u remind me..Gaurav Sherma..an amazing character😆

thanks a lot swetie.... 🤗 are they dat gud?!?! im really thrilled and happy
lots of love
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys how are you all? saw the siggies that some ppl made here... lovely work Nadz and Mobix 👍🏼 Mobix i loved the last sig of Harshiti u made.. lovely coloring my dear and Nadz your PiA sigs were sooo adorable!! both looked so cute and that mirror one looks soo real 😳 I loved that pout one too .. both looked adorable and Additi's pout is too cute 😆 great work girls! Keep it up! looking forward to more!

@Samia: hahahaa Harshad looks cute dancing like dat 😆 he always has this hyper bone in his body.. never stands still 😆
hifx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OH My God...cant belive this Harshad Additi together in one frame.....thheir first hug on TV 😲 i dnt thnk they were meetng after 10 mnths....  i am soo dead after watchng that segment 

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww..samyy lovely avi's..i so miss the nachta gata hua prem..

hafsa missed u tons..welcome back..i love ure conphession scene siggy..awww lovely...
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sweet_Kandy

I made some more😆 ..aah they r making me insane😳
feel free to use: 

credit for coloring: passion4
Icons:

not good but still posting😆

Avi's:
 single:

stacked: