Jay Sean FC - The Name Says It All ~

Posted: 13 years ago

Heelooww Guyss, Welcome to this Jay Sean FC - The name says it all ..
The only British (Asian) artist to top the billboard top 100.
I am so proud to say that I've met Pooj only because of her Jay Sean avi and so we started on about our craziness for Jayu <3
And the coincidence was that we both have been thinking to make a Jay Sean FC here on IF since a long time now !
So here we are, This FC is for all the Jay Sean droolerzzz whom love everything about this guy (like us😳).
But you can also join it if you just like his songs ... 😉

- Try to make it as much ''Jayified'' as u can :)

Enjoy
!

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago

::JS PERSONAL LIFE::

Kamaljit Singh Jhooti, better known as Jay Sean was born to a Sikh Punjabi family in London, England. His parents Sharan and Bindi Jhooti immigrated to the UK.

Jay went to Laytmer Upper School which coincidentally was the same private school that Hugh Grant, Heston Blumenthal, and Lily Cole had once went to as well. 
After that, he went on to pursuing his education by attending the Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry at Queen Mary, University of London but dropped out in 2003 in order to fulfill his dream of becoming a singer. 

He chose his stage name to be Jay Sean. Jay, was the nickname he received from his friends and "Sean" derived from "Shaan"  which was not only a nickname that his grandmother called him by but it also means "pride" or "shining star" in Punjabi. 

As for his love life, at the moment, the heartthrob is in a realationship.

The lad from the start was very passionate about music. At the mere age of 11, Sean started a hip-hop duo named "Compulsive Disorder" with his cousin Pritpal Rupra.

Jay Sean's first song "One Minute"  fell into the hands of Rishi Rich in 2003 which lead to the Rishi Rich Project that consisted of Jay Sean, Rishi Rich himself and Juggy D.
The singer attracted the desi crowd of England before the rest by his 2nd song, "Dance with you [Nachna tera naal]" which landed in the top 20 list, at #12.

That was when Virgin Records signed the singing sensation for a deal of 1 million pounds. His second single "Got my Eyes on you" landed itself in the top 10 list at #6.
His next, "Stolen" featured Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu in the video, ended up as #4.

The rapper/producer/singer-songwriter/beatboxer parted ways with Virgin Records in 2007. He continued to work on his second album but the title song, "Deal With it" was given to Corbin Bleu which landed him the BMI Songwriter award. 
The song also inspired the South Korean band Shinee's song "Juliette".
His second album, My own way that featured the hit songs "Ride it" and " Maybe" sold more than 350 000 copies across the whole world.

After that, in 2008, his song "Down" came out which hit the world with a storm. 
The song topped the Billboard Hot 100 by knocking the Black Eyed Peas off the list.
It also sold more than 6 million copies across the world and 3 million digital copies in the US making it the best-selling single by a British/European male artist in North America.  His latest album, "2012 [It aint the end]" came out on the 22nd of February 2011.  Another album is set to hit the stores in May 10, 2011. 
:::::::TELEVISION [FILMOGRAPHY]::::::::::

Jay Sean featured in the Bollywood film "Kyaa Kool Hai Hum" in 2005. 

:::::::ACHIEVEMENTS::::::

-Has received 19 awards till date
-Was called "The UK's answer to Ne-yo" and also "The Urban Legend in making"
-First British Asian male to sign with an American label

*Prachid  / Cutie-Pie Rani Need 2 be added to me List.

Edited by -Pooji- - 12 years ago

-Kiran ( HiphopstahKiran)
-Poonam (-Pooji-)

Members List;

- Sharma.nat (Rach)
-KsgShonajj (Kangan)

- Akanksha0701(Akanksha)
-
Fijana
- Additi_Sjfan ( SJ)
- Ebony.
- Karan-007 (Karan)
- Baz786
-SnehapatelKMH
- Angel-Jot.

- Afg-Gurl
- Mrs.LuvJaySean (Shilpa)
- Nimmy
- Kajol
-Heena_259

-missspriyaaa
-muqaddasa
-angad_nt
-~pooja_15~
-i_luv_jay_sean
-FanofAngad
-Sabina
-desi_chick05
-**babii_rani**
-Jay sean
-syreen
-shriyaroxxx
-Bollywood_mad
-rawinder
-tangina r
-fariha17
-Keerin_Jay
-Tansha
-iiLOVEpanna
-mz.seductive
-swt.smile
-monicaaa
-luvneet
-Fruity.
-niya
-brownbarbie
-Celina7
-sapnokirani24
-vinit_fan
-bollywoodcrazed
     -Zareena
-bengaligal
-amruta-
-falak298
-Tabu
-Angadz
-_Sahra_

Signatures of Jay Sean;

Wohooo Congratsszz we finally made it <3
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
it's called he being Krishna and we being his Radha🤣

Ok Page 1 reserved

Incase-

Welcome to Fan Club of Jay Sean- 

@ Kiran Hi
Roflll whyyy such a boringgg Hiii :| .... anddd yhh I luvvv lubbbbbbbb luvvvv this guy 😳
5 saalll hogaye haii ab toh 😆

K uhmmm temme shud I put his songs in my secondd post ... and u take the biography for ur first reserve ?