Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
 ---- Pearls of Wisdom ----

Friends this thread is to Share Inspirational, spiritual, motivational quotes and also stories of God.

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 26 January 2011 at 5:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.anishaa.Dpka1415ChiinnuVishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Pearls of Wisdom ||" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Memo From God

Date: Today
To: You
Subject: Yourself
Reference: Life

This is God. Today I will be handling ALL of your problems for you.

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, DO NOT attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

Just think -

If you find yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

You have a bad day at work; think of the man who has been out of work for years.

You despair over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.

You grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.

Your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.

You notice a new gray hair in the mirror; think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.

You find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.

You find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 20 November 2010 at 10:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

esrujanjaisiyaramUrmila11ShivangBuchmnx12Aradhana87Dpka1415.Comics_Music.Vishakha_Sakhi

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
This is a beautiful topic Parina :) I enjoyed reading your post. It was very inspirational.

I'll come back with more, but my favorite quote is "Even science and reason have faith, because you have to believe it"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Dpka1415...PARiNA...AishuHiBawariVishakha_Sakhi

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Wow! Thank you for posting this Parina, it's very encouraging and uplifting.
Although I don't have anything at the moment to share, I will be back with something inspirational Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch...PARiNA...

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Great topic Parina and I loved your post, it was beautiful! Thanks for sharing!Big smile

Aishi- love your quote!

Let me share two of my fav quotes with you all:

"The formless Absolute is my Father, and God with form is my Mother."

"God reveals Himself in the form which His devotee loves most. His love for the devotee knows no bounds."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchmnx12...PARiNA...cityoflights

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Awesome topic! Yes, it is very much necessary to not take everything we have for granted and think of those who have less. We will have more to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchmnx12...PARiNA...cityoflights

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THANKS EVERYONE !! Big smile
i hv few more to share .. i'll post it soon :)

Originally posted by Vedo

Great topic Parina and I loved your post, it was beautiful! Thanks for sharing!Big smile

Aishi- love your quote!

Let me share two of my fav quotes with you all:

"The formless Absolute is my Father, and God with form is my Mother."

"God reveals Himself in the form which His devotee loves most. His love for the devotee knows no bounds."   Clap Clap Clap excellent 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Ok so I know this topic is for inspirational stories & quotes but I was going through my music today and found this old Hindi song that I think ties in with Parina's post beautifully so I decided to share it.

The lyrics were beautifully written and also performed by Kavi Pradeep.

doosron ka dukhda door karne wale

tere dukh door karenge Ram

kiye jaa tu jag mein bhalai ka kaam

tere dukh door karenge Ram....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchAishuHiBawari...PARiNA...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.