Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Hey KMH-ians!
You are tuned with Parm!
I'm here with the Second DOTW of this Forum.

So here it is the question for this week

1. Did you agree that what Gauri feels for Arjun is LOVE? Or is something else?

2. So far we have seen that Arjun is very attached with his family.
How do you think he'll behave with them once he'll fall in love with Arohi?

3. Gauri and Rajveer got marry. Do you think that she'll able to forget Arjun and her new life with Rajveer?

4. Do you like the way how Arjun kidnap Arohi? How will the story move on?

5. 3 weeks is passed since KMH2 started. How much do you rate the story so fa? [Scale of 1 to 10] 

Please share your views
Respect IF Rules
and
Have a funny discussion 

Love&Regards
Parm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111achristiandior.lilindiangurl13kavyasammushiroxxmanasi_31minuuJasmine...SandstoneAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~DOTW: Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~*~" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

I don't know about love but I do feel that Gauri had genuine feelings for Arjun, she really did like him but at the end it seemed to go more towards the pagalpaan type
 "..pyar ka anjaam kisne socha, hum toh mohabbat kiye jaa rahe hain.."
All hell will raise up against Arjun-Arohi ..they will literally have to fight for their love
3. Gauri and Rajveer got marry. Do you think that she'll able to forget Arjun and her new life with Rajveer?
 Yes! I'll make the comparison to Siddhant Riddhima of DMG..they both married, she loved someone else..but at the end they did fall for one another
I honestly believe in second chances if one is fully allowing it..
 I dont like how he kidnapped Arohi, it'll just complicate their love story but I guess w/o the masala there isn't a story :)
5. 3 weeks is passed since KMH2 started. How much do you rate the story so fa? [Scale of 1 to 10] 
 6? I was thinking for a more youthful show as I was inclined to watch that, but then again it is ekta and she likes including waar-parivaar etc. but thus far its okay, i dont like the OTT sets as every servant in singhania's home is dressed like a pole dancer and all the women in arohi's family are a little to idealistic

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-xShagunx-tanu111akavyasamAnjalii...xXx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

its not love its infatuation....she just found a guy who was different from the rest n she took it as another story of the fairy-tales where there is a prince-charming n all.......though i don't blame her for that but i think its not love...... 
 it will be a turning point in his life.....he will re-set his priorities......n i guess he will be able to see the real face of his family after that....coz they r just using him as their weapon....
 yes she will......
 this is my all-time fav story-line.....i think now arjuhi will start understanding eachother in this sweet quarrel....
 10 on 10

Edited by mushirox - 21 November 2010 at 11:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I feel that it's mere infatuation as in she was attracted to his personality,looks,his mysterious aura and the fact that he never really paid much attention to her made her go behind him and it deffinitely can't be love since she hardly even knows him.

I guess he'll be indifferent towards them or might disagree with most of their beliefs and the way they wish to handle things.

I think it will take some time but in order to make her forget about Arjun Rajveer should be more approachable and should be the friend he claims to be.

I didn't really think of it as an appropriate idea,I mean kidnapping a person is a crime and no matter what he is a gangster an it is wrong regardless of how entertaining it will be for us to watch.I guess they'll develop feelings for each other and they might get into each other's good books and will soon get attracted towards each other and then will fall in love.

5. 3 weeks has passed since KMH2 started. How much do you rate the story so far? [Scale of 1 to 10] 
I'd give it a 7.5.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@parm - thanks for the topic.
Its a crush/attraction she has, but since she thinks its love she get a deep understanding of what love is. but she is too confused to know the difference. 
He will have a very severe emotional battle while choosing betn his dad and the girl. He will try to come up with a way where he can get both the families love.  
 She wont be able to forget arjun, since first love/crush is never forgotten.  She might feel the same way towards rajveer later on and lead a happy life.
 Yes, I liked the way he did , it was funny and less dramatic and given his background of having kidnapped a person already I am not surprised by his move.  The story shapes up here by them getting more deeper into each other's lives whether it is love or hate.
8/10 , I am loving it.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Amazing and debateable questions!

Will edit the answers in a bit.

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@Kavya: Your welcome*HUGS*

This is a crush..nothing else..for me One side love[even this isn't so] is a
waste of time,,,
wake up GauriTongue

Arjun will be divided for what Singhania has done for me and what he is feeling for
Arohi...this  will lead him to a inner fight

If Rajveer become a little romantic, she may be able to forget Arjun
otherwise notOuch

I didn't like it soo  much but it was cute...no too much drama at leastLOL 
Well, as I can see cause of the kidnap..they are getting closerWinkLOLLOLLOL

8/10  cause of Arjuhi nok jhok and romantic sceneEmbarrassed 

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 23 November 2010 at 11:28am

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hmmm nae its love Embarrassed

When he will get to knw that his father is using him so he will fight
 She will when arjun will fall in love with arhoi
 I love it... i think now they both withh fall in love and arhoi will protect him from her family
9Embarrassed

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 26 November 2010 at 1:05am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.