Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel😭😲🥺🤣 I know so many emotion just confuse.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JayaV

may when ever we are going into deep discussion , our dear karishma ji comes with this song Just chill just chill , 

Oh I thought you were speaking about Shaan and Monday's episode, in the as a game with Salman Khan songs😳.....🤪😆....Don't mind me😆.....
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh ur tooo cute yaar , 
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plzz no kekta show pllz no going out of the house searching or the job all those trials and tribulations i dont wanna see all these plz bare me with this i so want things to fall in place and this divorce thing gets over first then all the flashback of shaan if he goes what will happen to they parents sunil mite have just said it for the spurt of teh moment who wants to disown his children from the property .
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
this show is way way way gr8 to ever go that kekta way so it will never ever happen l;ike that jyoti that much i can gaurantee
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

this show is way way way gr8 to ever go that kekta way so it will never ever happen l;ike that jyoti that much i can gaurantee

not sure how kekta came into picture ..but pareshan mat ho wasia kabhi nahin hoga ....  this show has maintained its uniqueness and originality in presenting a situation .....Till now whatever CVs have show I have loved it ...so wont worry ...kuch achha hi hoga aage ..