PREDICT the ENDING of the serial - Page 3

Poll Question :

Which all of the following will happen @ the end?

Poll Choice
New baby will turn out to be Kabir's
Jyoti will remain Kabir's wife, and have babies w/ Kabir
Pankaj will die/be killed or leave w/ nothing
Roshni will die @ the end
New baby will turn out to be Pankaj's, and die after donatin
Roshni will survive w/o taking marrow from baby
Pankaj will take both kids but not Jyoti & leave
Jyoti & both kids will be forced to leave Kabir for Pankaj
Jyoti will die, leaving kids w/ either Pankaj or Kabir
Other (please discuss)
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, a new end I'm predicting - Kabir is held up @ gunpoint, but Pankaj has a change of heart and dives b/w Kabir & the gunman, getting killed.  Jyotir go to hospital and she delivers the baby, which is found to be Kabir's.  They name it Pankaj after Pankaj's sacrifice.  CS is discovered to be behind this hadsa and sent to jail.  Or there is the final showdown b/w CS & RP.
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Ok, a new end I'm predicting - Kabir is held up @ gunpoint, but Pankaj has a change of heart and dives b/w Kabir & the gunman, getting killed.  Jyotir go to hospital and she delivers the baby, which is found to be Kabir's.  They name it Pankaj after Pankaj's sacrifice.  CS is discovered to be behind this hadsa and sent to jail.  Or there is the final showdown b/w CS & RP.

Haw, what I had predicted here, though naming the baby "Pankaj" wasn't there.
I am quite amused with what Roshni's gonna feel, her father and brother share the same name 😆
I'm freezing this thread, since the ending has now been revealed here.  So let's see tomorrow or day after if the bulk of you are right about this baby being Kabir's first genetic offspring, and not Pankaj's!!!

Hope that happens, and thanks for participating!