ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Absolutely Anita.. 

Fingers crossed :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranRonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode : *discussion* (Page 9)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sg08

IF-Dazzler

sg08

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I was thoroughly disappointed with the show, bad production values, shabby, it kinda felt that it was shot very cheaply, it did not have a polished look as if they had a very small budget, the supporting actors were really bad, the story and dialogs totally lame.....overall a total letdown. RR was OK but have seen him do much better in other shows, the female lead was alright compared to other characters. If they don't buck up and improve the quality of the show, it's not going to last long. As it is if it was not a RR show, I wouldn't give it a second look and most of non-RR fans are not going to give it a second look. First episode is when you make an impression so that viewers tune in again and I am pretty sure the first episode has put a lot of people off this show. In the west there are shows that do not make it past the first episode if the pilot epi is not up to the mark and if that had been the case, then Adaalat would have fallen in that category.

There needs to be a lot of research if the makers are seriously considering making a good courtroom drama because as of now they seem clueless, the show was totally unrealistic.....I found the whole scene of KD asking a witness for her autograph while she is in the stand totally ridiculous, it made the trial look like a joke....it was the courtroom after all, not some theatre that you ask for an autograph of an actress and the prosecutor did not object and neither did the judge put a stop to it. Also the whole interaction of the prosecutor and defense lawyer seemed like childish bickering rather than a court trial, they were not even letting the other finish their argument and butting in with their own arguments, totally childish and unrealistic. In reality when a lawyer is making an argument, the opposing lawyer can object and the judge then either overrules it or sustains it and then the lawyer continues with his arguments, there isn't back and forth bickering like was shown here.

Contiloe made Jhansi ki Rani, so I am surprised at the product they have put out there, I expected better from the production house.....this show needs a whole lot of improvement in every department.

Oh and yes, Siddhant was way, way better

Edited by sg08 - 23 November 2010 at 3:25am

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Yes, 

there is no comparison to Siddhant :)

kiranRonit

_xCIOT_

IF-Rockerz

_xCIOT_

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

the basic thing is that the first epi couldnt live upto our HIG expectations............but lets give it another chance as RR said tht the initial epi are a bit lame......but the LATER ones are awsomeEmbarrassedso waiting for hose awsome episWink

kiranRonit

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Absolutely Arshi.. 

This was their first time at trying something like this.. 
that's what makes me hopeful :)

_xCIOT_

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i lov to watch ronit in this new  avtar, god....looking soo gudEmbarrassed

kiranRonit

sg08

IF-Dazzler

sg08

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi_sahni

the basic thing is that the first epi couldnt live upto our HIG expectations............but lets give it another chance as RR said tht the initial epi are a bit lame......but the LATER ones are awsomeEmbarrassedso waiting for hose awsome episWink

Yeah, but then expectations are not going anywhere, they are going to remain high, when they are attempting a genre which has had better shows(and I mean Indian ones coz talking about western courtroom dramas would be futile, they could never, never compare) then atleast they need to put in some effort to make it good and attempting something for the first time is no excuse, they are in the business of making shows, they should know their work.....JKR was the first historical they attempted and they did a good job with it.

As for RR's comment, he always says wait and watch, especially when the audience does not like something.......and we do......only to be thoroughly disappointed......has happened too many times to count......so will believe it when I see it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1_xCIOT_

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
After his latest interview, 
I think having the same expectations wont be fair.. 

he's made it clear it's not a very educated show on law.. 
:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.