Page 6 of 11

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Wow Debayon, 

That was a great analysis.. Thank you...Smile
even I felt that the 'procedure' that the lawyers use in court was not illustrated and followed.. it seemed informal, the entire proceeding, looked like there was no not enough research done.. 

About Ronit, well maybe in the next episode, his character appeals to 
people because his main funda behind the role was that he was a very
unconventional lawyer.. the actress playing Maya is good, no doubt about that.. 

All said and done, 
miles away from what Siddhant was but then again, I don't think this
show is meant to be another Siddhant... Siddhant was a brilliant show
with a lot of angles, and had continuity.. in Adaalat, every case has to be finished in that very episode..atleast that's what the synopsis said.. so Siddhant >> Adaalat anytime, I just thought the 'deviation' from the normal lawyer thingy was very cool.. it's like based on the Perry Mason character that we all love :D
Yes, but this is just the first episode, let's wait and watch...

Yes, I never said that he was bad, I meant that he wasn't as spirited as the typical judge, but hey, again this is the first episode. He already has the looks going for him, let's hope for the best...

Sorry, I was comparing it with Siddhanth a bit too muchLOL Prolly because these are the only 2 shows of this genre ever made in Indian TV. And no, Siddhanth transformed into the one case per episode show after a while. Too bad it shut down. But anyways, I'm glad that they have made a similar show, just need to get used to it. Not sure about Perry Mason, but yes, it certainly looks like L&O: SVU minus the cops.

Another thing: Is the actoress playing the public prosecutor gonna be the plantiff everytime...because that would be strangeLOL 

Now if you'll excuse me, I shall go see what blunders the CID PT made this time around...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronitfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode : *discussion* (Page 6)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
And yes..

the old Rishabh is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :)

Luv-Shonit

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thank God for that coz I couldn't bear to watch court drama throughout the series. I like a bit of a love story, that's why I used to be crazy for Ekta's K serials.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
And that's what you shall get ;) 

Soon KD's young assistant is gonna enter the scene too.. 
she's really pretty!! :) :) 

And KD is shy around her.. hawwwwwwww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranRonitLuv-Shonit

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Can't wait! Will have to wait another week for next episode. :-(

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Yes, but this is just the first episode, let's wait and watch...

Yes, I never said that he was bad, I meant that he wasn't as spirited as the typical judge, but hey, again this is the first episode. He already has the looks going for him, let's hope for the best...

Sorry, I was comparing it with Siddhanth a bit too muchLOL Prolly because these are the only 2 shows of this genre ever made in Indian TV. And no, Siddhanth transformed into the one case per episode show after a while. Too bad it shut down. But anyways, I'm glad that they have made a similar show, just need to get used to it. Not sure about Perry Mason, but yes, it certainly looks like L&O: SVU minus the cops.

Another thing: Is the actoress playing the public prosecutor gonna be the plantiff everytime...because that would be strangeLOL 

Now if you'll excuse me, I shall go see what blunders the CID PT made this time around...

Heheheheh no problem LOL
Comparisons with Siddhant are inevitable because Siddhant is more or less 
a standard of very high quality in this genre.. it was top notch stuff.. comparable
to the best legal dramas, even in USA! Pawan Shankar was OMG awesome in that series.. 
too bad Star One did away with their finest shows like Siddhant, Special Squad and Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai.. all of them were real gems!

Ouch

About the actress, 
yes she's gonna play the prosecution lawyer in all cases I guess LOL
From some angles, Adaalat is like the Parmeet Sethi show 'Don' 

LOL

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Fazy,

Atleast we get to watch RR in normal clothes ;) we can wait for that.. lol

Luv-Shonit

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
there are only 8 episodes?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.