Page 4 of 11

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Thats coz they're Balaji products.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranRonit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode : *discussion* (Page 4)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiranRonit

kiranRonit

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
you are right  Luv -Shonit

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranRonit

you are right  Luv -Shonit

Its Fazy.

Balaji are different from all production houses and the way they introduce their leads is different from all, although if its over the top then annoying at times. If KD was a Balaji product, I'm sure he would have been more arrogant of himself and also the romance would have already started between the leads.LOL 

Anyways its only the first episode so lets see how it goes next week. I'm still in the middle of watching the epi. I gotta say though, I knew the guy hadn't shot Kushal Punjabi coz he hadn't finished his filmy dialogue yet.LOL

anitarani

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
LOOL @ the dialog theory :P :P

Luv-Shonit

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Hmmm, as expected, doesn't come close to Siddhanth. The transitions to scenes were hurried and somewhat inexplicable.  The background music whose overusage has become so analogous to 2000's Indian shows is omnipresent throughout the show. I see a lot of Ronit Roy fans here, I caution you that I am not a fan of him (or any other actor for that reason), but yes, he doesn't look apt for the role of a lawyer, however, his dialogue delivery is not like a lawyer's and neither is his attitude in court. The public prosecutor was better than him, I felt. The wife did not grieve her husband's arrest, very strange, must be a strong-willed person. Good use of scientific terms though, might be questionable, but will give the PT the benefit of doubt. The 21-22 feet thing made no sense to me, and the lawyer should be busy defending his client, and not investigating the crime; that should be left to the policeConfused No use of a few legal terms like cross-examination, asking the lawyers to proceed to him etc. But most of the legal terms were accounted for. And the climax of the episode was pretty good, the coolness of the lead character KD comes into play here; especially the part where he takes out the cartridge of the gun. Clap Of course, there were a few loopholes at the beginning and the story could've been better, but nonetheless, the second half made up for it. At least it was better than those idiosyncratic soaps that has blinded most of the Indian audience.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdsimlavidhiLuv-Shonitronitfan

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

I just loved the part where the prosecutor said that Dhiren is an expert shooter, KD was suddenly so lost and so cute! He didn't have clue what to do at the time.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Wow Debayon, 

That was a great analysis.. 
even I felt that the 'procedure' that the lawyers use in court was not illustrated and followed.. it seemed informal, the entire proceeding, looked like there was no not enough research done.. 

About Ronit, well maybe in the next episode, his character appeals to 
people because his main funda behind the role was that he was a very
unconventional lawyer.. the actress playing Maya is good, no doubt about that.. 

All said and done, 
miles away from what Siddhant was but then again, I don't think this
show is meant to be another Siddhant... Siddhant was a brilliant show
with a lot of angles, and had continuity.. in Adaalat, every case has to be finished in that very episode..atleast that's what the synopsis said.. so Siddhant >> Adaalat anytime, I just thought the 'deviation' from the normal lawyer thingy was very cool.. it's like based on the Perry Mason character that we all love :D

debayon

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I just loved the part where the prosecutor said that Dhiren is an expert shooter, KD was suddenly so lost and so cute! He didn't have clue what to do at the time.

The catwalk was cute too LOL

Luv-Shonit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.