ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
:)

Already 12 epis have been shot :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika102

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First episode : *discussion* (Page 11)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Already a dozen episodes have been shot :)

sg08

IF-Dazzler

sg08

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
A lot of people mentioned that Ronit said in his interview that this show is not a very educated show on law.....is that supposed to be some sort of excuse for the poor research and poor quality of the show.

I don't understand how a courtroom drama where the main protagonist is a lawyer and the show is supposed to be about court cases not be educated on law....then why make a courtroom drama, make a typical soap instead where the main lead is a lawyer and show whatever they want to, no research needed.....maybe they need to rethink their promotion strategy and promote this as a weekly soap - since apparently they are saying it's a show about a lawyer and his legal cases but not very educated on the lawConfusedD'oh

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
yes true thats strange..actually RR acts well but the poor script and bad acting on part of the supporting cast lets him down. The public prosecuter and the judge are unbelievably bad at their job and the courtroom somehow does not appear like a real one. Ouch

Edited by neha.sharma - 27 November 2010 at 9:55pm

rancho1

rancho1

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
man i like this serial and i'm glad it's not reality show each i just watch first episodes and it's great ronit roy is really great

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Well, 

I hope the second episode live up to your expectations, 
because it was a great episode! :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.