:)

Already 12 epis have been shot :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika102

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Already a dozen episodes have been shot :)
sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
A lot of people mentioned that Ronit said in his interview that this show is not a very educated show on law.....is that supposed to be some sort of excuse for the poor research and poor quality of the show.

I don't understand how a courtroom drama where the main protagonist is a lawyer and the show is supposed to be about court cases not be educated on law....then why make a courtroom drama, make a typical soap instead where the main lead is a lawyer and show whatever they want to, no research needed.....maybe they need to rethink their promotion strategy and promote this as a weekly soap - since apparently they are saying it's a show about a lawyer and his legal cases but not very educated on the lawConfusedD'oh
NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
yes true thats strange..actually RR acts well but the poor script and bad acting on part of the supporting cast lets him down. The public prosecuter and the judge are unbelievably bad at their job and the courtroom somehow does not appear like a real one. Ouch

Edited by neha.sharma - 27 November 2010 at 9:55pm
rancho1 Groupbie
rancho1
rancho1

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
man i like this serial and i'm glad it's not reality show each i just watch first episodes and it's great ronit roy is really great
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Well, 

I hope the second episode live up to your expectations, 
because it was a great episode! :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index