Adaalat

First episode : *discussion* - Page 6

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Just finished watching the epi. Rishabh was the murderer 😲 and he tried to kill his dadhu.😲 Would have loved to see the case finishing and KD gloating at Maya.πŸ˜›

daaduπŸ˜†
I loved the judge the most.. and also KD's assistant.. or PA, whoever she was.. tooooooo cute!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah his assistant was cute, the way she answered and then KD goes u are a genius and she got really happy. πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Yup.. 

chubby chubby and really sweet.. hehehehehe.. and yes, KD's clothes were awesome toooooooooooo!! :D
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watched Adaalat yesterday !!! Must say quite an awsome show !! Was great to watch Ronit back in the type of shows I like !!! After a long time saw Ronit and must say was very happy !!! and yeah he looked very handsome !!!
ronitfan thumbnail
Bhavna! 

Thanks so much for dropping by :D
cheers to the show.. 

Here's hoping it only gets better.. 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

Heheheheh no problemπŸ˜†
Comparisons with Siddhant are inevitable because Siddhant is more or less
a standard of very high quality in this genre.. it was top notch stuff.. comparable
to the best legal dramas, even in USA! Pawan Shankar was OMG awesome in that series..
too bad Star One did away with their finest shows like Siddhant, Special Squad and Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai.. all of them were real gems!

About the actress,
yes she's gonna play the prosecution lawyer in all cases I guessπŸ˜†
From some angles, Adaalat is like the Parmeet Sethi show 'Don'

[/DIV]LOL[/DIV]

Star One was so good when it first started.....SS, Sidhanth, Guns & Roses, Don, S. v/s S., Khichdi... now it's all about love and what not πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I blame the Indian population's lust for superficial stuff like bickering, extramartial affairs, bitching etc...

Oh Pawan Shankar was superb, in fact, I watched an episode of Siddhanth yesterday, and he was out of this world   πŸ‘ But of course he would be sidelined for these 'chocolate' stars. I wish he comes back and maybe does a cameo in Adaalat.

Yeah, and Don was kinda like Karamchand, so we can conclude that Adaalat is similar to Karamchand too.πŸ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Star One was committed towards serious quality productions.. 
mature dramas and shows, all of them! 

but now, it's gone down the drain.. mindless shows
and they are labelled as 'youth shows' Sheesh! Even RR as an 
actor is excellent in Adaalat.. I am sure it will reach the same heights 
as Siddhant :)
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked it, ok it needs a few tweeks here and there, but it was much better than the normal saas bahu serials they churn out.

Edited by angelic8219 - 13 years ago
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok finally watched the show today.  RR looking good and he was good in his role as KD and I will be looking forward to see how his character progresses, so far ok but I want amazing.

Coming to the show, its definately different to what RR has previously done.  I'm not loving the show and the direction of it like how I thought I might of πŸ€” I was waiting for something wow to happen but not much really, it was a bit predictable.  I was just expecting more but may be my expectations were too high?  I need to watch more episodes and see something different to the normal courtcase soaps to be able to judge it properly and give it a rave response.  I will say though, if RR was not in the show, I would not watch it again after seeing this first episode.  Lets hope the CVs have better stories up their sleeves and they are not all the same - my pov.
ronitfan thumbnail
Shah, 

That's what all of us think too.. 
if RR was not there in the show, there was no reason to watch 
this show.. I am sure this isnt how RR envisioned the show 
to turn out as well.. 

It needs sharper and intelligent plots and some authenticity.. 
but yes, RR was amazing :D :D :D 

super stylish and super cool! :D