dita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pleeeze can I buy a ticket for naani to go home?????????????? She is just awful. Yes, people are sometimes loud and bossy but how can she be so rude and unpleasant?? Perhaps creatives think she is entertaining but she is a real torture.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i agree..
she overacts!!!. n dats wat irritates me..
_Divya_ thumbnail

exctly yaar...........she is too rude n i think she cn also create a rift b/w Rajshri n Sunaina

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: moonlight08

i agree..

she overacts!!!. n dats wat irritates me..

i hate nani coz of her stupid irritatin behaviour
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar yeh bhuddhi bohot dimag kharab kar rahi hai.... noq coz of her we r gonna see some tension between Rajshri n Kaki....😡 😡 yehi karne aayi hai woh apne ghar se beti ke ghar.....?? who is she talk in  such a rude way with kaki..?? after all she too is a bahu....
har kisi ko daant rahi hai....boho badi bore hai yaar..she should be dhakofied n thrown out of the house.......😡
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i know she is sooo irrtating and she is going to create problm bt rajashri and kaki but ...when she look from her glasses with that nazerai i like her soooo much
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me agree with u yaar nd dese dayzz vo kaki ke ppeeche padhi haii pata nii wat she wantss ek to bina bulayee aa jaati hai upar se unkii nautankii...😡
aparakshitij thumbnail
Cvs ka idea hi bekaar tha,ki dadi nahi hai toh kuch dino k liye nani ko bhej do!Kahin bhi shanti nahi ban paa rahi hai the great nani ki wajah se-na Varsha ko chain se baithne deti hai na kisi aur ko!Ab toh Kaki ko nishana bana liya hai!Aur toh aur koi kuch keh bhi nahi pata hai nani ko,aur kehe bhi toh bhi us insan ko chup karva deti hai!I just hope dadi jaldi se wapis aa jaye aur nani ka exit jaldi ho jaye yaar...aur kitne din yeh humlogon ko pakayegi?😡
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree she is really rude towards all the servants also and is even after everyone's life
patel0216daksha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She is so much in to riti rivaj, does she knows to keep her mouth shut and dont interfier in Rajshri's sasural or Akshara's sasural. Cv should know that and do something about that , dadi dont do that and tell Rajashri not on do in Akshara sasural. I am Patel from gujarat and we know how sasural and in laws.She so bad , send her back fast before she does something to versha's child.