OMG SO MUCH DRAMA with a SIMPLE SOLUTION - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

How do u think he paid for the groceries, saree and bedding w/o money???  You mean to tell me those phate huve rupees were OK by these vendors and not the guy with the kholi????

I bet he had to buy these things on an acct too...Dude can borrow money from strangers but have issue taking help from Ajit, Tarun or Satish...

Difference between Abhimaan and Swabhiman...Here it is stupidity...He should take some help and repay asap...nothing wrong in it..

oh! that how  the miracle happened ,I was wondering how come this guy doesn't have any money, but bought so many things. Archana had a matching blouse with her saree too.
Posted: 13 years ago
by taking loan your self respect cannot be humiliated,life is give and take,family and friends are ment to be help each other. other wise they are nobody.
Manav has help almost everybody so there was no shame in taking help when he was needed to,he has look at his wife,in night time to take woman on the roads and sleep on foothpath where is security,security comes first then any other ego,i will say  Manav's act was total irisponsible and egoestic.