Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Gauri

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Guys, i think Gauri is preity and i love her charact but i don't like when she is diwaar between Arjuhi!!! but i really like Gauri when she gives some explication to Arohi, uske piche jo background music hai woh bohot hi acha hai! I just want to see Gauri n Rajveer Happy... n Arjun&Arohi happy Big smile

share ur point of view Smile

~Amira~

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsPriya_kmhrose-girlHarpreet.Msehar mehrotraSiddhi_

Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yeppp she is beautiful :D
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I like Parul, but not liking Gauri at all...her charcter is confsuing...dunno what she wants in life...Confused ...she needs to speak up but I liked the fact she confessed her past to rajveer, just hope things get better between them, and loving arjuhi...Embarrassed 
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I like her she is pretty and sure does know what is love. Every word she said to Arohi explains that. As for loving Arjun... Who wouldnt fall for him?
I feel pity for that girl, not sure how she would react in future witv arjuhi's track.
Hope nothing negative... My final word Gauri is as normal as anyother girl looking for love and wanting to marry some one who loves her or will love her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzPriya_kmhrose-girlsehar mehrotra

Priya_kmh Groupbie
Priya_kmh
Priya_kmh

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I also like her, but as Anjalii...xXx said, she does need to tone up a little, and maybe have some good expressions, but i feel sorry for her as rajveer isn't treating her well
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Gauri is really sweet & I hope they [gauri+rajveer]remains happyin their married life

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index