Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Gauri

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Guys, i think Gauri is preity and i love her charact but i don't like when she is diwaar between Arjuhi!!! but i really like Gauri when she gives some explication to Arohi, uske piche jo background music hai woh bohot hi acha hai! I just want to see Gauri n Rajveer Happy... n Arjun&Arohi happy Big smile

share ur point of view Smile

~Amira~

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsPriya_kmhrose-girlHarpreet.Msehar mehrotraSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
yeppp she is beautiful :D

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I like Parul, but not liking Gauri at all...her charcter is confsuing...dunno what she wants in life...Confused ...she needs to speak up but I liked the fact she confessed her past to rajveer, just hope things get better between them, and loving arjuhi...Embarrassed 

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I like her she is pretty and sure does know what is love. Every word she said to Arohi explains that. As for loving Arjun... Who wouldnt fall for him?
I feel pity for that girl, not sure how she would react in future witv arjuhi's track.
Hope nothing negative... My final word Gauri is as normal as anyother girl looking for love and wanting to marry some one who loves her or will love her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzPriya_kmhrose-girlsehar mehrotra

Priya_kmh

Groupbie

Priya_kmh

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I also like her, but as Anjalii...xXx said, she does need to tone up a little, and maybe have some good expressions, but i feel sorry for her as rajveer isn't treating her well

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Gauri is really sweet & I hope they [gauri+rajveer]remains happyin their married life

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.