Advice Corner

problem solved plz delete post! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_x

Originally posted by brainychild92

i know!lol.. i 'm not making fun of anyone but there's this gurl who lives by me in my dorm who supposedly fell in love with a guy she met online and got engaged too.. "you just know it [when you're in love]"  in some cases it works and in MAJORITY  it doesnt..i know cuz ive heard of/know of more that failed than worked..(only pakistani's-wise)

LOL...I'm sure the girl must have met the guy and got to know his 'real' personality and how he interacts with people before getting engaged to him, right? Because its NOT real until you have met the person and interacted with them on a personal level. Clicking with someone online is different (intending to take it 'offline' asap)...but saying you have 'fallen' for them without even knowing them personally is far fetched.

o no.. she now realizes that he has issues!  they got engaged the first week of school.. it was disgusting really.. and lets not even go to her daddy's reaction!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superpinks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "problem solved plz delete post! (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superpinks

Groupbie

superpinks

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged

wont say anything about you but he's a 15 year old GUY. and that too, from PAKISTAN. He isn't in 'love' with you...he might have had a crush on you. trust me sweety...find someone around you, someone you can interact with 'offline'. (W*F is up with so many online relationships lately?)

gd point on him .......and k

superpinks

Groupbie

superpinks

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged

wont say anything about you but he's a 15 year old GUY. and that too, from PAKISTAN. He isn't in 'love' with you...he might have had a crush on you. trust me sweety...find someone around you, someone you can interact with 'offline'. (W*F is up with so many online relationships lately?)

i know!lol.. i 'm not making fun of anyone but there's this gurl who lives by me in my dorm who supposedly fell in love with a guy she met online and got engaged too.. "you just know it [when you're in love]"  in some cases it works and in MAJORITY  it doesnt..i know cuz ive heard of/know of more that failed than worked..(only pakistani's-wise)

@alyna.. i'm not making fun of u. . i'm speaking in general because everyone knows how dangerous these social networking sites can be but they never cease to learn.. luckily for u , u no him..
anyways i'm glad ur gona take my advice.. but don't keep ur hopes too high..u are 15.. u have so much more to worry about in life than a silly relationship..  and if u ask me all men are the same.. i am from pakistan too btu i would rather  never be in a relationship than try to maintain one with a guy from pakistan.. i love that country-it's my own- but since I am from the USA , our thoughts will never match and that can ruin our relationship... i know someone who married a girl from pakistan and she divorced him cuz she thought he was having affairs with girls--who were just friends!
u all have gd points i think i will forget him....

Amber_1

Goldie

Amber_1

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

o no.. she now realizes that he has issues!  they got engaged the first week of school.. it was disgusting really.. and lets not even go to her daddy's reaction!LOL

haha poor daddy. So okay she met this guy online...and got engaged without ever knowing him personally? =\

brainychild92

superpinks

Groupbie

superpinks

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

thx for the help everyone!! Big smile

Edited by superpinks - 10 December 2010 at 5:33pm

brainychild92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top