Thangam Nov 22 - 26 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh sis for the updates. this Kula a big loudspeaker. Story repets again with sopiling Karpagamma's manasu.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the double updates laksh..

Ganag sub collector ana udane.. veera veshama seya patanga.. ippo yen off ayitanga..

I did not like MM charecter assasination
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Laksh.

Ganga innum evvalavu naal quiet aa irukka plan...
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh for the updates. Orru enemy kuttame iruke ippo, Karpagam, Rasamma, MM, SK, Kula, Ila, Karthik and the guy in collector office.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan for the lovely update, intha serial and the story sagikalai 😡
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates migan..

SK.. 😡 Kula 🤢

Hope JC does not misundertsand Rama..
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Laksh sis for the updates. this Kula a big loudspeaker. Story repets again with sopiling Karpagamma's manasu.

I simply loathe this character....his voice is so deafening and irritable. He is so annoying when he keeps repeating the same word twice in every statement he utters just  to emphasis what he is trying to get across to the other party......😡😡😡😡😡😡  I just wish his voice box will crack up and he becomes dumb forever..!!👏 I had enough of him and his daughter Illavanji....somebody please staple her mouth..!!....😡
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates migan..

SK.. 😡 Kula 🤢

Hope JC does not misundertsand Rama..

This Rema is sick in her mind if she were to go and visit that Vetrimaran to support his kabadi competition. I have noticed that she is not a stable personality - no wonder her mum had to keep her under control with slaps and with that burning rod..!!Angry

She told her MIL that she would be back home within 1/2 an hour's time but it has past 4 hrs and she has  yet to return home. Did she end up in the temple to do prayers after her thali got almost locked in that vegetable lady's basket?😲...but how come she is travelling in a bus?? Looks like she is going a long distance. Indhe Subbu's daughters ellam straight-aa illai including Ganga..😲
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Laksh for the updates. Orru enemy kuttame iruke ippo, Karpagam, Rasamma, MM, SK, Kula, Ila, Karthik and the guy in collector office.

Ammma Vani....and how is this Ganga going to overcome her problem with her so called patience?? Aiyoo...how can she be so forgiving when SK made her look like a fool in front of the whole village? Is he worth for her to kow tow like this?😡

In all our Indian movies/serials wives are to bear all the troubles and humiliation the husbands bestow unto them....SK even made her look so small in her work place...how can then her subordinates have any respect for her?😡

How good could his reasonings be for humiliating her for her to accept him back later on?  Very foolish and illogical concept....the whole storyline sucks..!!😕