Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun & at the same time provide objective feedback 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5)Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family! 

Here's the schedule of openings. PM RKA FB if you want to take a spot (Send RKA a friend request here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1829281051)

NEXT WEEK

Nov 22 (Monday)- Shreya
Nov 23 (Tuesday)- Jyoti06
Nov 24 (Wednesday)- Nimra
Nov 25 (Thursday)- Sanju
Nov 26 (Friday)- Sanju

Good evening Addains

So sorry for being late...went in the town for some shopping and then start watching the making of Guzaarish aur time ka pata nahi chalaEmbarrassedKya karu jab Hrithik TV pein nazar ata hai
I lost the connection with the worldLOL

Anyways this is my take...

Kartar Singh ka slap and me singing
"Chanta laga...Ha Laga"ROFL

Arjun kidnap bak bak girlShocked..I don't to be shockedROFL
But in the way he kidnap..left meSleepy
CV could an another way...

Poem of the day:

The faces of the people change.
As children, eyes are innocent and joyful,
the life is still to discover ...

As teenagers and young
the expression of who is
master of the world and of  himself.

With maturity,
a loss in the eye,
reveals uncertainty of happiness ...

In old age, wrinkles
attest the life that has been lived
and the look, the is more
uncertain and
seeks an answer
for what will be after ...

However

Eyes can be silent
eyes can hide something
but eyes can speak.
Love, passion, happiness,
sadness, evil
and anything else

The feeling
flow as a source of water
back to clarity
of our eyes.
Eyes waiting for other looks
that guess and say.

Because

The mind tricks, the mouth lie,  the heart cheat. But the eyes, eyes in which you can penetrate....speak...speak of truth.

That's all for today
Happy Spamming people
for me time to help mom with dinner and have dinner and go to sleepy sleepStar
Good night
Take care
HUGS&LOVE

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 19 November 2010 at 10:31am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhNimz-KMHJia1md410violettesumz3sarab123LindaxXxlilindiangurl13sanjukta..-Amri--Miya-thousandmilescacoetheskavyasamsecretkeepersweetassugar16pavsnatzjyoti06Fallen AngelArjaAddictJasmine...swan20suj01pinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19/11 RIA KA ADDA: CHANTA LAGA...." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Today's epi was okay.... it had its good and it had its bads too....

Good

love the slap Mickhal got.... i wish all the police man there got the chance to slap that loser.... he definitely deserved more than just one slapLOL  LOL  LOL 
that jiju is a retard after all arjun did so far he's blaming him for a little mistake.... so what the father has to go to jail... they should have known that they are bad people and they will have to go to jail one day orr another.....
The expression on arohi's face when she show arjun LOL that's one think i love about kritika that her expressions are always very good....
Also the Dabbang style kidnapping according to me Embarrassed was mind-blowing..... now there is going to be come mangal going on in the jungle Wink but so sad there are going to be 3 kabab ki haddi there too....

Bad

first of all im not seeing much logic being used.....
I mean if arjun is pointing a gun at a police officer shouldnt all the police officers have there guns pointed too... all i saw was Rajbir and tayaji going towards him.... i didnt see any of the police man's guns.....
Also how on earth did those guys start chasing Arohi and shefali.... they didnt even show what those 2 did that the guys were chasing him....
In the car arjun's other friend changed the ID but couldnt arohi see what he was doing cuz the way they showed it any person sitting in the back thats diagonal would have seen him changing the picture....
Also one more thing that bothered me was that Dadu's police car was going and arjun came from the opposite side wouldnt they see that its a police car....Confused and shouldnt they wonder were its going?//?//?Confused 
Even tho i love the dabbang kinda kidnap couldnt they think of something better.... cuz mostly all shows are trying to show somethings from the dabbang movie.... i wish they were a little unique or maybe they could have use some very old movie so its wont be like other shows...

I'll give today's epi a 8/10 since i loved the arguing scene between Arjuhi and also loved the kidnapping way.... but CVs really needs to starts using a little logic too....Smile

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 19 November 2010 at 10:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhn7geniusNimz-KMHsumz3thousandmilessanjukta..pavscacoetheskavyasamjyoti06Fallen Angel

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
resEmbarrassed

Arjun S. was much better todayEmbarrassed.

-------------------

I came back after a whole day to update! This is how interesting KMH2 is!Big smile
Just giving pointers - Again!Embarrassed

Liked:
1. Rudra PS is Awesome!Thumbs UpThumbs Up He's always so confident that his favorite son, Arjun will take care of everything. But on the other hand, Arjun is not really acting like a "gangster"Confused when his daku daddy wants him to act like one!
2. Arjun was much better than before in terms of expressions.
3. The only good scene other than Rudra's encounter with Kartar was when Arjun tells Aro that she'll be staying here and then Aro's response.

Disliked:
1. Why is Arjun always showing the gun and not using it?Confused (Arjun kabhi ussay chalao bhi........Big smileBig smileHam bhi dekhain bullets hain ya nahiBig smileBig smile)
2. The kidnapping scene was supposed to be intense/mysterious/or even scary - for Arohi and her friend but it turned out to be funnyConfused.
3. Aro talks too muchConfused.
4. How did Arjun find out where Aro is? supernatural powers?Big smile
5. Who were the two "random" guys running after Aro and her friend?Confused

Everything seems NOT right about this show!AngryAngry

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 20 November 2010 at 8:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhsumz3lilindiangurl13thousandmilescacoetheskavyasamjyoti06

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Resejerbed  - Chaanta?  KMH1LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhsarab123lilindiangurl13sanjukta..thousandmilescacoethesjyoti06payal_4

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

KMH 2 still continues to bore me !!!  

1) kmh 2 simply does not work for me! bad screenplay, shoddy sequences , average acting, unauthentic story ..everything needs  seriously polishing. we saw  a major dip in trps just in its 2nd week..the simple reason is tht  however 'hawt' kk thinks himself to be the audience does not find him 'hawt' enuff to stick to this garbageConfused...

2)the kidnapping sequence ws sooooo silly n dragged i hv no comments..a story is good when you have some novelty in it....there is no curiosity factor in kmh 2 at all...the twists n turns r so bloody predictable!! CVs u betta pull up your socks n try doing some real thinking rather than showing poor rip off scenes of old movies.

3)kritika kamra still shows promise in her acting...she just needs to work on her tone..karan has to go a long long way to even come close to his early kmh 1 stint..,,rajveer is too stiff for my taste.

nothing more to add..just very very disapointed....i guess magic dsnt get recreated often!!

Edited by pavs - 19 November 2010 at 2:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3violettelilindiangurl13sanjukta..Mellowfellowthousandmiles...Binny...cacoethes-Divine-jyoti06ArjaAddictsuj01

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Hmmmmmm dunno what to say about today's episode..very very disappointed to the coreThumbs Down

I knew this kidnapping is coming and its a complete copy of Hero film...even in that film the guy dresses as a policeman and kidnaps the police's daughter and takes her to a deserted island and lies to her that her Dadaji only asked him to keep her in this safe custody sinse her life is in danger from some gangster community and then the girl has no idea that she is being kidnappedLOL...but that was a 60s film and this is 2010Confused...so does this filmi story makes any sense in today's times ??Confused

Ok fine they want to make it filmi..but where is the execution and screenplay here ??Confused..the whole kidnapping drama looked damn boring from the word goOuch..there was no intensity in the whole kidnapping act..it looked like a jokeThumbs Down whereas the real kidnapping drama in the Hero film was top notchSmile...So the thing is CVs can't even lift a scene with proper executionROFL...

Only good part of today's episode was the confrontation between Ahluwalia and SinghaniaClap...

Rest all was below average and disappointingThumbs Down

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

md410sumz3violettelilindiangurl13sanjukta..thousandmilespavscacoethessuj01payal_4

n7genius

n7genius

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
People, I have not watched Hero or Dabangg. So, I loved the kidnap scene. especially the one where he stops the car and makes Arohi run after him Big smile. And he looked totally cool and dashing as policemanDay Dreaming. After so many days, I liked Karan Kundra's acting in this scene. In all ganster wale scenes, he looks so funny as a goon. I also liked the way he got her into the jungle and scared her to stay. Good episode today for me Smile

However, I would have loved if CV's had something other than Arjun kidnapping Arohi in mind. I don't know abt Hero or Dabangg, but I've seen that in numerous other films and serials. So cliched. Guy spends times with gal in a jungle and they fall in love. I would have really preferred an original idea or track for Arjuhi Unhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

violettelilindiangurl13sanjukta..thousandmilespavsAkankshaa.

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Chanta laga..na na i like the jan 28th chanta..man i still love that..arjuns expression after that and then we back to jail and then he says.."usne mujhe pehli baar chuha tha.."
man thst why i loved KMH..it was something..but this is nothing except a heacache..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1violettelilindiangurl13thousandmilespavspayal_4

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.