Damodar
Savita
Vandita
Any Other
None to peel my appeal
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
and joru ka ghulam๐Ÿ˜†
gud chrs have 2 sides yaar,coz they r always trying to do justice to mulitiple ppl by mostly denying for themselves as much as possible - thatz why it looks as if they r fickle and flip-flop until the last straw breaks.bad chrs show the vice and malice without sufficient moral dilemmas,luking consistent until they get  instant makeover 'reformation'๐Ÿ˜†

Ajit is his saala,it makes Manav hesistate to accept from him-wonder wat happened to the bike though and whose was it?
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Manav is a self-made man Shraddhu and Ajit is his saala,Rassi wud taunt if she chose to be not nice-he only took help from Tarun when the garage was slipping out of his hands

Archu and MAnav can cook in Tarun's catering business๐Ÿ˜†some hair included bonus mein๐Ÿ˜†

What self made saffu. Itna ki apni biwi ko footpath pe sulaya ๐Ÿ˜ญ huh!!!!!!!!!!  Usko zara bhi sharam nahi aayi apni biwi ko aise dekte hue

Sorry saffu if he wld have kept archu safely in ajit's house or say mayb tarun's n den gone to find sum work i wld have appreciated him

Ya he do loves her bt den he does such foolish harkats ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by simplyshraddha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Ajit is his saala,it makes Manav hesistate to accept from him-wonder wat happened to the bike though and whose was it?

oh yeah!!! whose bike was it???
Archana 'insisted' sleeping on footpath ok?

Yeah and where is that bike?
ahh cvs u all are knuckle heads!!
Vote goes 2 Ajit 4 telling Savita i'm fed up of ur bakbak i wont b able 2 tolerate more so just get the hell out of here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hi Shraddha! Meet me Dew. coolest member in here! I've read abt ur unconditional love for Ajith. Seems like ur guy is in unconditional love wid my boy.. Having tears in his eyes and shutting up savita and all tht stuff ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Vote goes 2 Ajit 4 telling Savita i'm fed up of ur bakbak i wont b able 2 tolerate more so just get the hell out of here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeh hui na baat ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

whats happening? this must be the shortest reunion ever..in one day Archu is lost ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Manav ko kya hua? why couldnt they stay at Ajit's or Tarun's for one night. Arre, shortage of space is a problem if you stay for a long time, but just one night

He gave the autowala Rs. 400 just like that๐Ÿ˜†..dumbo๐Ÿ˜†

pav-bhaji scene was very cute though๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

What self made saffu. Itna ki apni biwi ko footpath pe sulaya ๐Ÿ˜ญ huh!!!!!!!!!!  Usko zara bhi sharam nahi aayi apni biwi ko aise dekte hue

Sorry saffu if he wld have kept archu safely in ajit's house or say mayb tarun's n den gone to find sum work i wld have appreciated him

Ya he do loves him bt den he does such foolish harkats ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
He is self made shraddhu.Dunno wat happened to Tarun.He always took Archu for granted,expected her to take care of herself,coz she does.She don wanna burden him,its how v close siblings r I think,no complaining when together
But the footpath was silly,not necessary such an extreme tear jerker @this rate
wokay guys have fun ! Anuz๐Ÿค—

Jumma time