Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged

the police enters singhania's house and the watchman calls arjun and tells him that the police are coming inside.... Arjun takes his gun out....Mickhal comes and says what and kartar shows him thw warrant and mickhal is about to hold kartar's collar but kartar slaps him....Arjun points his gun at kartar and tayaji and rajbir go in front but kartar stops him... arjun says you have 1 minute to get out and you'll be safe.....Kartar asks him why did he stop... rudra comes from the top and stops arjun... Rudra sasy that why did you bother i would have came myself....

Kartar tells him that we have all the proof against you.... rudra tells arjun that you ruined this plan now you'll make it right too... The police take rudra and they all leave..... After they leave they tell arjun to bring dad back and the jiju says why would he bring him back it's because him all this happened...

Tayaji gets a call and he finds out that arohi went to the park for jogging.... dadu tells him to call arohi.... arohi picks up and dadu tells her to stay there and that a police man will be there to pick her up...

Tayaji calls an officer who is at a stall eating and tells him to get arohi... the officer says not to worry but arjun's friends steal the car while he's on the phone....Arohi and shefali are running away from few guys and the police come and tell them to go sit in the car....

Arohi sits and says thank god you came and once i get home i'll tell dadu to give you a medal....Arohi looks at the driver and sasy who is he.... Arjun says you want to see my face.... arohi says that your voice sounds familar.... arjun says my face is familar too...Then arjun shows her his face.... arohi tells him that your a police officer and then says that she wont go anywhere with him.... arjun stops the car and gets off..... then he pulls arohi out and he says if you dont want to listen to your dadu then dont..... Arohi says i dont care and stands under a tree... he's about to drive away but arohi says that im coming too... and makes arohi chase behind the car a little....

After arohi gets into the car she says i dont like dubai.... he's friend changes the ID and puts arjun's face and arjun gives it to shefali.... she reads the name and arohi says he's name is arjun... arjun says if your name was that then you would tell some other name....

The officer calls tayaji that he brought arohi home.... after putting the phone down he tells dadi to see which one is his grand daughter.....

Arohi gets a call but arjun's friend takes it away.... arjun tells her that her dadu said not to answer and calls....arohi says that once i get home i'll get him suspended.... Arohi then tells them that their going to sleep and when the house comes to wake them up....

kartar takes rudra into a jail and locks him in there..... rudra tells kartar that since he is making him stay here then he should have atleast put some stuff in for him....kartar says that we have all the proof yet your confident.... what do you have.... rudra says ARJUN.....Kartar gets a call and he's shocked and says that arohi hasnt returned home yet....Rudra smiles listening to this.....

Arjun tells arohi and her friend to get out..... Arohi sees the place and says i wont stay here..... Arjun looks at her and says you have to stay here you have no choice...... arohi ooks at him and she tells shefali that she saw this eyes and intense look somewhere.... shefali says you might have.... arohi says where did i see it.... arjun then tells them that arohi's life is in danger so DIG told me to look after her so she'll stay here for few days....arohi says i wont stay here and says lets go find a taxi.... arjun tells them that their in a middle of a jungle they wont find a taxi or cell phone signal....

Arjun goes inside and his friends say that we brought them here but whats the plan.... arjun says that i got there weakness now watch how they listen to me and looks at arohi ....

NO PRECAP....

sorry for the delay.... was a little caught up
dont forget to press the like button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 19 November 2010 at 8:58am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ilneseratnanandaIf.rockerzSohniye212saku1122SabeeqaKDilushaishikaek43n7geniusLove14md410violettetanu111athousandmilespayyalkavyasamxTimaxAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishshibzSuper.Psycho_Batameez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live UD: Cat is in the Bag.... =]" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, AM Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thnxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Sohniye212

Groupbie

Sohniye212

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thanks so much!!! Smile

lilindiangurl13

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thank you ... I religiousy wait for ur LU.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitha_vnsIf.rockerzlilindiangurl13

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
nice.........and thx

Edited by kashUrock - 19 November 2010 at 9:22am

lilindiangurl13

princessbabli

Groupbie

princessbabli

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thnx

lilindiangurl13

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thanx

lilindiangurl13

xTimax

IF-Rockerz

xTimax

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.