Who'll pay the bills with Manav thrown out?

Archanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sav Tai didn't think of that when she threw them out.

Ouch.

Now, she'll come looking for him, run A/M, run!

To Mahabaleshwar!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mahabaleshwar jayenge to hamare liye accha hoga...😆😆😍😍
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh if they go 2 Mahabaleshwar i'll charaofy modak 2 Bappa😆😆
Btw Manav will never turn his back from his family, he wud starve but wont let his family without food

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Archanafan

Sav Tai didn't think of that when she threw them out.

Ouch.

Now, she'll come looking for him, run A/M, run!

To Mahabaleshwar!

i was thinking the exact same thing...manav was the only breadwinner in the family...so looks like now that savita has thrown Archu nd Manav out, she has to go and get a job herself 😆
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nycsweetie

i was thinking the exact same thing...manav was the only breadwinner in the family...so looks like now that savita has thrown Archu nd Manav out, she has to go and get a job herself 😆

arre yaar savita styll has d jewllary 4m archu..so shez gna use it 4 time being...haha

& i knw manav will nva turn hiz back 4m family...poor guy even gve money 2 vandu.....
Archanafan thumbnail
Looks like it has now occurred to Savita that throwing Manav out means that there is no one to pay those pesky bills.

Hey, nowadays diapers cost a bunch. She's rather send her hubby out to earn money who is already in bad health.

Maybe Sav can take in some laundry?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I just finished watching tonight's episode where Savita is insulting Damodar to get a job, and I kept thinking she should have thought of that before she kicked her son out. The same son who worked night and day to provide for her and the rest of his family. I thought that would be a wake up call for Savita but I was wrong, she is still as horrible as ever.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In the pre cap Manav is back in his house to check on baby sachu .He will never abandon his brother's child .
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
savita doesnt really think before she does anything. she just does it just cuz she wants to and never really thinks about her family but just about herself. she was hurt so she threw manav n archana out of the house. shravani was bringing money so she accepted her as her daughter in law n took sachin from him just cuz she wants to. so at the end savita is a very selfish person she will bring the couple for her own reasons which is gud cuz atleast archana will have a nice house to live n as for savita she is use to her already.
Archanafan thumbnail
Now that she has thrown out Manav and Archana after the wedding (my initial post above is quite old, when I wrote it, it felt like some day the money will make Savita see the wisdom in bringing Manav back, and here she was, trying to get him back...but insulting him in front of ALL his in-laws and expecting something good to come from it.)

Yeah, good going Savita. That'll do it.

Savita is understanding the fact that she wants Manav back only because he's her cash cow...its only when the bills came in that she thought of calling him back but without Archu, and that ain't happenin'.

Bills dekhe, tou beta yaad aya, bete ki ankhon mein asoo dekhe, tab dil nahi pighla Savita Ayi?

Loved when he told her, "Kis haq sey, kis haq sey tum wahan ai?" when she came to the K household and called him a rasoiya and naukar and what not.

Ma hai ya pajama?