Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bubbles11

Hehe...Steffz...ur reserved comment always sends a chill down my spine..!😕 I mean cnsiderin wat a super writer u r nd the kind of fan adulation u get, its frightenin...!! I hope the "res" comment means smthng gud though.😊

My reserved always means I haven't read the update yet and need time to get back to it, nothing else😳 I never read and then reserve, I reserve and then read! 😆

@ Red: That's embarrassing 😳 Thanks 😳

bubbles11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Steffz-

Reserved

*Edited

Eh? Are you trying to put some writers to shame or you just intend to give competition?
Stop re-reading my comment, you can pat yourself, where were you all this time? You dwelling place is the Fan Fic corner 😆 Those last 2 parts are far better from the first, improvement I meant 😆

waiting for the story to progress! 😃

Thanks for the PM.

- Steffz -

Tried to stop re-reading as you had said. Failed terribly. Re-read 23 times already. Planning to read At least 20 times more. Guilty as charged.
😆😃😆
😆😃
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
edited. finally😆
kk so the last 2 parts were hilarious trust me😆 man ur dialogues just blow me off my feet. are really that witty? sometimes i wonder😆 kk so now back to the part before u strangle me for blabbering so much. the part where armaan is suspicious that ahana is lying to him about the address, was like W-O-W. man i could actually imagine ahana's expression while she was trying to bug armaan away from their but no mr sood has to park his butt their much to ahana's displeasure😆. finally that girl used her brain and armaan went away.
the part after that was like awww and hahahahaha🤣 u get me write, cute and funny😆 i love how both of them just keep thinking about eachother and hate that feeling. trust me i can understand how it feels. i was cursing myself when i started thinking about that person so much.😆 so yeah that shows love is all ready to bloom. ooooh armaan got to know that ahana was lying to him. lets see now what happens😆. i don't have to wait as now imma gonna read the part u just updated. voila😆
love
sani
Edited by Sani_Rani - 13 years ago
bubbles11 thumbnail
deletedEdited by bubbles11 - 13 years ago
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved

*edited

That was cute, a required chapter 😉

Edited by -Steffz- - 13 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail
me second. 😆
girlllllyyyyy this was a short part. not fair bbz. i love ur ff to bits and here ur giving us chota chota parts. anyways, hmm so u took 2 weeks leap and nothing happened. man i love ahana and armaan's chemistry. but again ur dialogues were hilarious no doubt. lady gaga😆 even i hate that piece of weird object🤣 i prefer rihanna more. sorry got track. purani adat u see. haha. update soon with more ahana and armaan scenes. u know i love their hot heated conversation😉😆
love
sani
Edited by Sani_Rani - 13 years ago
bubbles11 thumbnail
clearedEdited by bubbles11 - 13 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail
res
am really upset right now. will edit when i feel a bit better