Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

nopee make it :)

we need a home 😆

Arre make it ..little basket will take care of Tehru 🤣
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sana.malik

Poo- yeah I know, therewere many after affects with drinking so many in a day, 40 in a week for 3 years.. It doesn't sound good now 🤢 but it was tough keeping up with the Uni standards and all. I guess managed to get in so I had to prove my capability 🤣

Originally posted by: sana.malik

Poo- listen to me 😎 I don't lie 😆 he's a freak and stupid 🐷 head egoistic dumb*ss 🤣 you know he's completely different when he's online and when he's with me 🤔 I think he suffers from multiple personality disorder 🤣

hahahhahah u two are one my fav couple 😆
40 a week does sound disgusting
🤣

and for 3 years? hmmm well i guess that was some dedication sana 👏

i had coffee 4 times a day for a month when i had to study for my IB exams last year, and after it ended i was actually trippy 😆 my moms like are u drunk? i said nooooo but i think it may just be possible to be drunk from too much caffeine 😆 all she did was nod her head and leave from there before she would get so angry at me for having all that coffee ahahhaha
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

hahahhahah u two are one my fav couple 😆
40 a week does sound disgusting
🤣

and for 3 years? hmmm well i guess that was some dedication sana 👏

i had coffee 4 times a day for a month when i had to study for my IB exams last year, and after it ended i was actually trippy 😆 my moms like are u drunk? i said nooooo but i think it may just be possible to be drunk from too much caffeine 😆 all she did was nod her head and leave from there before she would get so angry at me for having all that coffee ahahhaha

Come to the 3rd CC