Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
baba giving advice to tht boy....
nice thread pragati...........
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked that scene when pratigya hugged krishna after he drank the water of his mothers feet and the way he consoles her said bus karbo beta ,mardana aurat and dhanay ho prabho so natural and first time he gave her the name babu. and after that ofcourse the shirt scene uff his expressions everything was soo soo good at that time i felt proud to be a fan of an actor called ARHAAB BEHLL. i am so obsessed with that scene that i can watch it 1000 times without getting bored.😊
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: telstra

i liked that scene when pratigya hugged krishna after he drank the water of his mothers feet and the way he consoles her said bus karbo beta ,mardana aurat and dhanay ho prabho so natural and first time he gave her the name babu. and after that ofcourse the shirt scene uff his expressions everything was soo soo good at that time i felt proud to be a fan of an actor called ARHAAB BEHLL. i am so obsessed with that scene that i can watch it 1000 times without getting bored.😊

even i'm obssesed with arhaan as a actor.....................but my fav scne is wen krishna was heartbroken after knowing about her kidnapping ......d way arhaan performed thats cene.................👏👏👏
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

every single KRIYA scene....whether it is anger, frustration, hatred, love anything they still have tat burning chemistry... i mean, even the rape scene had chemistry!!! they are rocking... bt my all time favourite is: tht maha episode where she decides to give herself up for him whole heartedly n dresses up for it... the toweling sequence, the looks tat he gave her without even blinking...

n of course the diwali sequence... we all wanted a private diwali preferably at adda.. bt CVs gave us the terrace which was fyn.. just KRIYA n us... hehehe...

there are many so in short every single KRIYA scene: whether short or long is my favourite...

baba alone my favourite is wen he is showed for the first time, full of attitude yet an amazing exclusive charm... puppy scene... cutting of wrists... n of course shooting angad's hand... it was amazing his krishnagiri...