Gauri brar or boora???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preet03

Groupbie

preet03

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyonee

Im sorry but i noticed in the show how her last name is brar or boora..because that is what i heard on her enagagment when her father was talking to someone.. and what im really mad about one thing in this show  .. if they act like they are punjabi's .. have punjabi last names like ahuluwalia and brar/boora.. then can they not show hindu weddings in the show..because i am really against that.. no auhuwalia do hindu weddings they are pure punjabis and they have pure punjabi weddings...and if her last name is brar.. brar's are pure jatt punjabi's...so i have taken this as a insult..if your goin to steal our religion... please dont insult it by having hindu tradition in it...first of all.. why wasnt gauri .. wearing red or pink? and especailly the choora(red bangles) which the punjabi girls symbolize for they are married...they don't wear a mangalsultar .. and only some girls wear sindoor not all..but it is not meant for sikh girls to wear..and the wedding is suppose to be in a gurdwara the punjabi way with the beed in between not  a mandap..even rajveer wasn't wear a turban when his grandpa is shown wearing a turban in the show...i am really against it..please creatives..dont use punjabi last names if ur not going to show no punjabi tradition in it.. im sorry if this has hurt anyone..but it has really hurt me..hope you all understand.. even though i know its  a show...things like that should not be shown...

So please when arohi's wedding is being prepared i don't want to see that..because not only its me.. i know many other ppl punjabi's who watch the show noticed that..if your going to do that..just use the normal last names that hindu people have..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri brar or boora???" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.