Health & Fitness

health

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

remoila

remoila

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Dear Dr. Pankaj

i heard about you from my fraind am diabetics type 1 in 16 years  and i take insulin shout 2 times a day  long acting and  regular one 3-4 times a day after meal and my sugar level up and down most of the time its gone be down like less than 45 and am gone be finite and my last accident my right hand badly  heart and please i need your advice am living USA in Virginia state.
                                                                                                           THANK YOU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "health" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya300686

Priya300686

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hi mom.

Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease that has a small genetic link, tending to be more commonly found in men. Type 1 diabetes develops when the cells inside the pancreas that are supposed to produce insulin are attacked by the immune system, causing the body to function with an insulin deficiency. Certain viral infections contracted during childhood or youth can be severe enough to cause this immune system malfunction.
It is very important for people with type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes who are on insulin or oral medication to maintain a normal blood glucose levels and to establish treatment goals:

-to control their blood pressure
-to obtain the ideal body weight
-to prevent diabetes complications (heart, kidney disorders)

essentialoils

essentialoils

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Look After your Health

If you care about your health, use the beneficial properties of essential oils to treat common ailments, for relaxation, to promote good health and emotional well-being, and to enhance every aspect of your life. With an aromatherapy natural health approach, your days will be more relaxed and healthier.

internetimm756

internetimm756

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Eye creams reviews that help you find out the best eye cream for you. There are 1000s of eye creams but very few work. Read consumer reviews on wrinkleserased.com.

bestmom

bestmom

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hi,

you should start having nutritional supplements, that will help you keep your sugar levels in control and also help in healthy living. iam a nutritionist. if you need more info, let me know.

robertjonh

robertjonh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Our motto is to provide you information and tools that are best for you and manage your disease well .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top