Arohi in trouble...=(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sohniye212

Groupbie

Sohniye212

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hey all! 
So, after watching the Nov.18th episode I was thinking that something bad is going to happen. The day after the wedding we see our policemen ready to attack.  Kartar says to Arohi's mom to not let anyone out of the house and she says don't worry no one will be up this early in the morning...everyone is tired from last night.  As the police get ready to leave the scene cuts to show Arohi and someone else(sorry, couldn't see her face) on a morning jog.  
I guess everything she heard from Arjun was a little insulting LOL.  
My thoughts are that something is going to happen to her.  Either she is going to get shot or taken by the Singhanias.  Shocked

Let me know what you all think! Smile
p.s. Sorry if this has been posted before...I couldn't find a similar topic myself, but I may have missed one.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.payyalSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arohi in trouble...=(" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I don't think such kind of thing can be happen.
I mean may b she can be kidnapped by Arjun because as we can see from the promos that Raja ki jaan gudiya me hoti hai.
They kidnap people so may be this track can be followed.

Sohniye212Mariaa.RDSaRuv.

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i think arjun will kidnap aruhi,lets see wat happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212Mariaa.RD

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Great thought!

Well, i do have this gut feeling too, that Arohi will be the target of the Singhania specially when RPS himeself knows Kartar loves Arohi the most.

Maybe something will be happen to her or admist it, obviously, Arjun our hero will save her!

Sohniye212Mariaa.RDSaRuv.

Sohniye212

Groupbie

Sohniye212

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I don't think such kind of thing can be happen.
I mean may b she can be kidnapped by Arjun because as we can see from the promos that Raja ki jaan gudiya me hoti hai.
They kidnap people so may be this track can be followed.

i totally agree...oh and when i wrote that she may be shot i didnt mean that they would kill her...just maybe injure her...havent seen today's episode yet but i've read a little bit...and seems like we were right about one thing i think Clap

.Mehak.DiorRouge.SaRuv.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.