Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Hearthey all,

I think that wat gauri did...like by tellin rajbir about her past love was not rite...n i mean to say is this that this is going to affect their relationship so much...

its true that she told him that rather him tryin to find out sum other way...but i think from watching yesterday's episode how rajbir was behaving...i think this is going to cost gauri big time.....

well..lets just wish gauri gud luck n hopefully, after last nite episode gauri's got the idea and she'll change herself and love rajbir...bcoz arjun is for arohi...not for gauri...loll...

love arjuhi.. :)Heart

so wat u all think???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.christiandior.Mariaa.RDMahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gauri speaking out to rajbir" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sohniye212

Groupbie

Sohniye212

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I agree, but obviously the whole point here is to foreshadow the troubles ahead.  Even though Gauri was trying to be honest she also was trying to say that she'll try her best to be a good wife and does want to spend her life with Rajveer.  Rajveer though wasn't giving her that chance.  He brought up the option of divorce right away because in his eyes Gauri loves someone else but couldn't tell anyone the truth and decided to get married.  He doesn't realize that Gauri got married to him because she is ready to move on with her life.  Hopefully they'll work things out, but as we all know the show is about to take a serious turn.  So, along with Arjun and Arohi, Gauri and Rajveer are going to have their own problems.  
Plus, who leaves bright and early the day after their wedding to jump into a dangerous situation?  I'm guessing someone who is a little frustrated and would like to take out that frustration somehow.  
I mean I understand that yeah they all are on duty and need to be there, but the groom could've gotten the day off and stayed at home with his new wife.  Then in case they did need backup he could've rushed in.  I don't see why his bhabhi didn't question that.  

Anyways, just a few of my thoughts.  Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Mariaa.RDJungli BilliMahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
One thing for which i will give Gauri a round of applause is for her honesty.
Whatever happens in their relationships will turn into sweet things when they both will decide to accept each other as they are.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212-Maahii-TinkJiaShaily.Mariaa.RDyipee

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
i agree with both of you.....i will give her a pat on the back as well for speaking out honestly.....

n i think tat this rajbir will have to give her a chance and gauri needs to speak clearly again about her n rajbir...n tell him that she is moving on bcoz i think rajbir is still in doubt that she likes him.....

thanks for the opinions guyz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212Mariaa.RD

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Gauri was honest!!!

And I love that about her...........but Rajveer took her honesty in sum other direction!!!!!!Rajveer is hot n everything..............but he is also kinda ajeeb...........lolzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I don't think it was right or wrong
I just udnerstand why she was begin honest
she only said that she loved someone before and now she's forgotten him-
Rajveer jumped to conclusion thinking she wants a divorce

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212yipee

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectdreams

I don't think it was right or wrong
I just udnerstand why she was begin honest
she only said that she loved someone before and now she's forgotten him-
Rajveer jumped to conclusion thinking she wants a divorce
Exactly!!!!LOL

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
what gori did was very good, she told him everything before the marriage, what she did was wrong was she didn't tell him earlier enough. BUtT she did tell the truth  before. so if a prob does arise then R can't blam gorhi , cuz if he could he stop the wedding that night. and by the way it going to bit hard for ggori and R to get divorced in the kind og family they are in.  lol! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.