Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena Kapoor on her heroes (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
So much drama wow...people really have a lot of time on their hands to write all this. Come on in Simran Ji and just say "Do whatever you want" lol.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena Kapoor on her heroes (Page 8)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
If sarcasm isn't allowed. Than immature comments like Kareena doesn't deserve Shahid shouldn't be allowed either. Because that's what started it all. It's all @Katforeva's fault. If a member says things like that, they can't expect ppl to be sarcastic toward them. Katforeva's comments so deserved that. No offense to simran ji's warning. But I have to say this. enough is enough. @katforeva needs to learn her lesson. Well done Lili. Please don't leave. I hope your joking.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 22 November 2010 at 7:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-Mmmmm-

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Wow way to go Lensa. Of course everyone will blame me and your the first one. I totally expected you to be the first. lol Everyone has the right to comment whatever they want. But that does not mean they pick on other people's comment with sarcasm when obviously they don't like it. Lalixlili has done this before and I didn't say anything but now I'm tired of it. Its not funny and its just stupid. I know most of you do not like me and sometimes I wish to leave this forum but then I love to read all the latest bollywood gossip and at the end of the day that's why all of us are here. I'm sorry if most of you do not like me but that's how I am. Whenever I try to improve, people do something that irritates me. Anyway sorry guys. And Simran Ji please don't take it up. Your amazing :)

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Well, simran the PMs are wrong. You are not bias at all. You are doing a great job at moderating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-Mmmmm-

Vedika211

Goldie

Vedika211

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
One person's instigation is another person's argument. Or statement. There is usually little black and white about arguments, and my post was not meant as an attack on a particular moderator per se but as a general questioning of IF rules and regulations, which seem random and differently interpreted and enforced across different sections.

How does one differentiate between 'instigative' and non-instigative sarcasm?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-poppy2009.khoobsurat.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
See I disgree with such strict rules. Because on a public forum, you are BOUND to disagree, and BOUND to debate. In debates, you can often use sarcasm to make someone else see a point. Which is what Lily was trying to do. I dont know if the supposed member SAW it, but I'm sure we all had a laugh and saw her point.
I find it really witty.
I mean, with all due respect to the mods, you cant be parents to all the members here. If certain members post something ridiculous, others will get riled up and react. But what ends up happenignis, that those same members start something up, and then end up being protected by the mods. Sure, they also get "a warning". But in teh process, now we have faced with such strict rules, that now, even before getting into the debate, we're restricted.

I think the line should be drawn if inappropriate language is used, or a member directly bashses another. But being sarcastic towards a post shoudltn be considered rule breaking.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusVedika211-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Lily, Come back. Its no fun without you. You are the Rock Star here. Star

You have to come back, Otherwise Maddy's belan is coming after you. Emoticon: Angry Woman With Rolling Pin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top