Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlili

Originally posted by KatForeva

Oh man I really wish she was still with Shahid! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Saif - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Deepika was still with Ranbir! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Sid - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Aishwarya was still with Salman! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Abhi - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Rekha was still with Big B! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Jaya ji - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Karisma was still with Abhi! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for (don't remember his names) - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Shilpa was still with Akki! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Twinkle - they suit each other!

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Can't people EVER leave my comments alone?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.-Anjaani-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena Kapoor on her heroes (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gobsmacked

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokribeboholicdesigal90

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
 Thats not what I mean. I mean that people just like to pick on me because I am a Katrina fan. seriously some people have NO life.

Edited by KatForeva - 22 November 2010 at 10:32am

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
LOL that's the funniest thing I have heard. Kareena replaces Salman's poster with another actor. And Salman teasing her for it. That's cute and funny.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

Bebo played in Akki's lap? Awwww....so cute!LOLLOL

Its strange, but Ajay Devgun, who is probably the least good looking man in the Industry, is the one who ends up sharing a crackling chemistry with some of the best looking women in the Industry! I thought that Ajay and Kareena lit the screen on fire in Omkara! Ebony and Ivory...fantastic pairing!

Shahid and Kareena...they should thank Imtiaz for creating some of the most heartwarming romance in modern day hindi cinema with Jab We Met! But they fall flat as a couple in all their other films!

Tusshar and Bebo look like siblings!Confused

Saif and Kareena...I thought they were marvellous in Kurbaan! I still can't get why the film didn't work?Confused They were sensational in the movie...independently and together! Hopefully, we will get to see more of that stuff in their forthcoming films!

Somehow, Kareena never seemed to work well with Salman! They look like Bade Bhaiyya and Choti Behen together!

SRK and Kareena are okayish! Nothing great! But then, SRK has never shared an outstanding chemistry with any actress apart from Kajol and Juhi!

Aamir and Kareena looked comical to me in 3 Idiots! And that kiss in the end was so awkward!LOL

Its a good thing Abhishek has decided not to work with Kareena...she completely overshadowed him in Refugee!

I wonder why Kareena did not mention Hrithik with whom she shared a great onscreen chemistry in Yaadein and K3G! They were just awesome together!Smile

AGREE WITH EACH AND EVERY WORD YOU SAID! Especially the bolded part!

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lalixlili

Oh man I really wish she was still with Shahid! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Saif - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Deepika was still with Ranbir! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Sid - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Aishwarya was still with Salman! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Abhi - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Rekha was still with Big B! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Jaya ji - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Karisma was still with Abhi! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for (don't remember his names) - they suit each other!
Oh man I really wish Shilpa was still with Akki! He loved her so much but then again I don't think she deserved him! As for Twinkle - they suit each other!

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Can't people EVER leave my comments alone?
Well no...coz your comment was ridiculous. You spoke as if you KNOW them personally, lol.
How do you know what extent Shahdi loved her? And how do you know what she reciprocated? And how did you possibly measure that relative ot saif's feelings for her?
And so how could you possible say who was undeserving? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusbeboholic

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

[
Well no...coz your comment was ridiculous. You spoke as if you KNOW them personally, lol.
How do you know what extent Shahdi loved her? And how do you know what she reciprocated? And how did you possibly measure that relative ot saif's feelings for her?
And so how could you possible say who was undeserving? LOL

I have the right to comment WHATEVER I want. This is an OPEN forum. LEAVE ME ALONE!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 22 November 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Ok fine, and others also have the right to counter/defend/give their opinions.
Even if its on YOUR comment.
If you have something to say, be prepared to back up a comment with some concrete reasoning. Otherwise, it just looks silly.

Edited by desigal90 - 22 November 2010 at 2:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aleeza--Anjaani-eraserbeboholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top