Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena Kapoor on her heroes (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

mademoiselle1

mademoiselle1

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Awww i love Lolo's line "I only love 2 people in the industry Salman khan and you (kareena)".. She seems to be closest to Srk.. looks upto Aamir and is in awe of Sallu.. loved what she said about Shahid also.. the guy does seem like someone with deep rooted values..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashu75pooja_l.khoobsurat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kareena Kapoor on her heroes (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aiyshababy

aiyshababy

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
No heroine's career is complete unless she works with Aamir Khan. I would say he's a genius, a living legend. And you're not a complete actor unless you've worked with him. I've had the hugest crush on him ever since I was 10. I've known him since Andaz Apna Apna. I remember one day I was sitting on the steps. I had my hand on my face and I was pulling my face unconsciously. That's when he came up to me and said if you want to be an actress, you can't do that. An actor's face is his fortune. You must take care of that. So today if I have a glowing face, I'd give him the credit for it.  For the tip he gave me that day. Aamir is a complete actor, a team player.
.................................................................................................................................
its alaram for Deepika,Katrina, Aish and Priyanka you all are uncomplete actresses work as soon as possible with Aamir Khan after two years you all are out of industry rush and grabe movie with Aamir Khan.....................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I agree guys I wanna see her with Shahid again. They were amazing in JWM. But there is a huge chance they might not work together again, oh well no big deal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_lKatalicious

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I wanan see her with Vivek again. Now that was an onscreen couple that had a spark.
As for chemistry, it arises from the script. Had any two actors been in JWM instead of Shahid and Kareena, they woudl have been appreciated as a couple. It was just that kinda story.

khush raho bebo! May you remain happy in your KHANdaan.
Clever girl, she praised all the khans to the skies, lol!

But ofcourse, saifu got the most space, lol.

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
 You won't believe this but when my mom first met him, she told him that you should be with one of my daughters. She felt he was good looking, blue-blooded and educated. Of course she meant Lolo then.
Years later, when I started seeing him she was like I can't believe this. It's come true. We had a hearty laugh about that.

No wonder Babita is over the moon, lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdpooja_l

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Why does she answer certain things so full of herself? Like the Aamir comment. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
She was 10 when she watched Parampara. How cute is that. Smile

desigal90

IF-Stunnerz

desigal90

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

I love when she gushes about how many times she saw his films, lol.

Saifu calls it his "awkward phase", haha.
Bebo's all, I thought he was quite cute!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top