Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I think she does suck at Math. I recall one of her first interviews how she was talking about her studies I think she said she hated math and she was not good at it, or did she say she was good at... I don't know lol

PS When I first saw this topic, I thought it said Kareena's shoes instead of kareena's heroes πŸ˜†

Me tooπŸ˜†!
Originally posted by desigal90

LMAO! There's twice as much for Saifu πŸ˜†
Arre, ye Khan bhajan phir shuroo ho gaya bebo?

Hehe! True, Desu. There probably was more but they must have left it out due to size  πŸ˜† 
i want to see her with shahid again!
Originally posted by -Mala-

i want to see her with shahid again!

u mean in a movie me too
^^yup...they were great in JWM!
Awww i love Lolo's line "I only love 2 people in the industry Salman khan and you (kareena)".. She seems to be closest to Srk.. looks upto Aamir and is in awe of Sallu.. loved what she said about Shahid also.. the guy does seem like someone with deep rooted values..
No heroine's career is complete unless she works with Aamir Khan. I would say he's a genius, a living legend. And you're not a complete actor unless you've worked with him. I've had the hugest crush on him ever since I was 10. I've known him since Andaz Apna Apna. I remember one day I was sitting on the steps. I had my hand on my face and I was pulling my face unconsciously. That's when he came up to me and said if you want to be an actress, you can't do that. An actor's face is his fortune. You must take care of that. So today if I have a glowing face, I'd give him the credit for it.  For the tip he gave me that day. Aamir is a complete actor, a team player.
.................................................................................................................................
its alaram for Deepika,Katrina, Aish and Priyanka you all are uncomplete actresses work as soon as possible with Aamir Khan after two years you all are out of industry rush and grabe movie with Aamir Khan.....................................

I agree guys I wanna see her with Shahid again. They were amazing in JWM. But there is a huge chance they might not work together again, oh well no big deal.
I wanan see her with Vivek again. Now that was an onscreen couple that had a spark.
As for chemistry, it arises from the script. Had any two actors been in JWM instead of Shahid and Kareena, they woudl have been appreciated as a couple. It was just that kinda story.

khush raho bebo! May you remain happy in your KHANdaan.
Clever girl, she praised all the khans to the skies, lol!

But ofcourse, saifu got the most space, lol.

You won't believe this but when my mom first met him, she told him that you should be with one of my daughters. She felt he was good looking, blue-blooded and educated. Of course she meant Lolo then.
Years later, when I started seeing him she was like I can't believe this. It's come true. We had a hearty laugh about that.

No wonder Babita is over the moon, lol