Joined: 30 December 2006
Ria ka Adda Rules:
We are here to have fun & at the same time provide objective feedback
1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.
2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)
3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.
4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.
5)Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!
Here's the schedule of openings. PM RKA FB if you want to take a spot (Send RKA a friend request here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1829281051)
Nov 19 (Friday) - Parm (italianprincess)
Nov 22 (Monday)- shreya
Nov 23 (Tuesday)- Jyoti06
Nov 24 (Wednesday)- Nimra
Nov 25 (Thursday)- VACANT
Nov 26 (Friday)- VACANT
Hello Everyone....Today's Episode also says the same story..few scenes r good but story still jumbled up
Joined: 16 April 2008
Joined: 29 September 2005
Joined: 16 November 2010
I must say...today was a definite improvement.....
The definition of love again….. when will Gauri stop giving gyaaan to aarohi?
I dint like Kritika's make up …..it dint look good at all…… also the dubbing was not right….. else Gauri – Aarohi scene was fine…better than earlier…. Gauri for a change acted a bit….
Chicku is so cheeky…. I don't like him… chi chi....
I actually liked the scene between Kartar saab and Rudrapratap Singhania….
The room scene….i actually liked the way Aarohi fell into arjun's arms…. The scene reminded me a lot of KMH 1….... The eye lock was good… but a bit confused as aarohi did not look shocked enuf to see arjun there… Arjun doesn't look like a gangster at all…. His 2 elder brothers and father have that shrewdness in their eyes which gangsters shud have…. But arjun and romit just don't fit into that family….
If I forget that Arjun is supposed to be a ganster then Arjun – Aarohi banter, fight was cute…. Kritika's expressions of shock and embarrassment that Arjun saw her bare back was very good…. Aaarohi was very good in that scene… .when she felt the disgust…
The shoe stealing scene.. y is Aarohi's bua behind her own brother's shoes??? Who saali ki taraha kyon behave kar rahi hai???
Aarohi and Simi – y do they behave like that…. As if they r some 6 yr olds… well I find Simi also very over the top….
I cant believe it…is this still Ekta's serial?? The whole wedding sequence with the bidai got over in less than 4 minutes and it reach suhaag raat…wow…applauds to Ekta.. I wasn't expecting itna fast movement…definitely a huge improvement….
Chicku is soooo chipku….ewwwww….
Gauri –Rajveer Suhaag raat scene… how clich… friends n all… divorce… so typical boring…. The scene was really bad… neither Rajveer nor Gauri had any voice modulation or expressions …. Both are bad actors…
Morning…and the police family out to get the gangster family…. Lol… Arjun and gangster…his gun….... Looks like the diwali ke fatake fodne wala gun…. I still hv one like that with me….. hahahahaha….
Overall – story wise its was ok… has potential to develop ....
Cant still digest arjun is a gangster… Aarohi is fine…. Except her make up today was bad…. Gauri - Rajveer – bad…Arjuhi chemistry was ok today…
I would rate it at 6.5/10….
Joined: 11 May 2009
For today a short poem..my mind is not running now..history n Maths made me
Joined: 26 November 2008
Joined: 16 October 2005
Joined: 26 September 2008
)He's not a Gangsta, but Mystery Meat!
- Mystery done well can create buzz (i.e. KMH 1), mystery done badly becomes "Mystery Meat" (cafeteria food nobody wants to taste let alone "eat")!
- God's minions on FB yesterday clarified - Arjun S. is not a gangsta - but juss a gangsta's kid - no no not the type that go baaah baaah! But, a Man-o-Mystery bin xpression, so please do not request emotion!
- Mystery Man has left loads to our imagination including his choices of chaadis (superman shorts)! And he certainly has the ladies at the shaadi mystified whether he's a stripper ya stalker,
- This audience member too remains mystified as to his characterization. Minions of God - pls illuminate - if he's de "silent types" then y does he blabber constantly with Arohi? How exactly does namecalling and admission of spying from a closet make AS mysterious? From my "retarded" perspective, it makes him a gadha!
Bubble Gum Girl
- Bubble gum is great at first, but must be spat out when it becomes flavourless. That's what Arohi reminded me of today - bubble gum. It was probably the pink or again the slightly over the top acting. Ms. Sanskar treats her future hubby like a pet, wears Pepto Bismol Pink, and fights like she's in grade school with Mystery Meat and Simi de Twit! Someone get me cotton balls pretty please - like Mystery Meat, I am tired of her squeak!
Boring Bride n Grumpy Groom
Wat a pairing - there is no caring just diet coke sharing. One has zero sense, the other steals the moment with his sarcy comments. D'uh - of course ur ex-boyfriend was a ladka Now here is an "actor" who can emote n modulate. His angst n attitude in this scene was palpable. Dialogue delivery was neat. He was today's treat.
Comedy to Drama
Looks like we r going to do a u-turn from absurd comedy to drama with the possible Kidnap kahaani Modern day recycle of plot from Jackie Shroff's hero! Hmmmm - am not going to cross my fingers ya pray - just wait n watch to see if de non-gangsta can pull of the intensity such a track requires....
Last but, not least - CHIPKU is de Best! The man can emote and is stealing the show!
TellyBuzz got in a candid chat with the actress Mukti Mohan to know ... 36
Actors shooting for "Jamuna Paar" and other soaps on Imagine TV are ... 65