Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sallu_King

IF-Rockerz

Sallu_King

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Gauri telling to Arohi that u do not love Chiku and its u are not understanding it.Arohi says he loves me and even i love him.Arohi says he do everything for me and he knows what i like.Arohi calls Chiku and ask if we both were going to die whom u gonna save,urself or me.Chiku said u and they leave.Arjun family come and DIG welcomes them.Arjun mom and sister goes inside.Arjun dad and DIG have a convo.DIG says to Arjun dad that its ur last funtion and enjoy as much as u can.Mickael have a small word to DIG and says remebember my face,u will see fear.They goes inside.Arjun and his friend comes in another car.Arjun and his friend goes inside.Lovedeep and her friends saw them and says its the same boys.Arjun and his friend saw them and ran away..Arohi mom says to Arohi go find ur dad.Arohi before going give the shoes of Rajveer to Sanchit.Simmi in the back saw this.Arjun goes to hide in a room.Arohi comes to the same room looking for his dad.Simmi comes and lock the door.Arohi comes and was going to fell down but Arjun save him and they look each other..

Arjun was going but could not open the door.Arjun then start taunting Arohi says u look fat and ur age must be 32.Arjun says ur friends are more hot then u.Arjun friend was passing from there and saw someone knoking the door.He opens it and they both goes.Lovedeep says to Sanchit that some girl are waiting for u.Sanchit goes and before he comes back they take the shoes.Sanchit come and saw there is no shoes.Arohi comes there and Sanchit tells him about the shoes.Simmi comes and says u were talking a lot yesterday what happend and says don't mess with me.Rajveer and Gauri are at the mandap.Their marriage is done and Gauri meets everyone before leaving with Rajveer.Gauri is sitting on the bed,Rajveer come inside.Gauri says to Rajveer to take the milk that mummyji send.Rajveer says what nonsense and takes 2 soda from the fridge.Rajveer gave one to Gauri.Rajveer ask to Gauri about the guy he loved and ask who was he.Gauri says i dont wanna talk about this.Rajveer says i don't know how to be romantic,give surprises and also says that after some time u will says to ur parents that u want divorce from me.Rajveer says we will stay friends until that happend.Gauri looks sad.

In the morning,Rajveer comes out and DIG and Tayaji are standing there.DIG says to Rajveer we are going to arrest Rudra Pratap.DIG says to Arohi mom that don't let anyone comes outside the house.Arohi mom agree and leaves.Arohi is jogging with someone.They arrive at Arjun home and the bodyguards try to stop them but they push them and leave.A bodyguard call Arjun saying that the police have come to arrest Rudra sir.Arjun takes out the gun.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 18 November 2010 at 2:21pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanot_nishasmitha_vnsankitadhawanilnesethebest_mekuruvilla.alby1LaeeqBmilwebnaksh_anginiPriya_kmhsarahjareenivanta29mani86ibmeem275ahutaSabeeqaKcrazyballkiranpakiarshravitanisha997violetteLindaxXxmunz.savielilindiangurl13Prettychoco90dreamy4eversoni-zeeSabaah..kavyasamRoarkNiceupzooni.blueMahak SinhaArjaAddictSandstonevirgo_gurlDr.BasketGupta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th November Written Update" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sallu_King

IF-Rockerz

Sallu_King

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Update coming soon guys

Sallu_King

IF-Rockerz

Sallu_King

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
update finish guys enjoy

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
thank u sooooo much frnd for the updatEE!!actly i misd todays epi...sp thank u soooo mcuh for the update!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks

smitha_vns

smitha_vns

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you !!!!!!

grecie2010

grecie2010

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
thanks

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 18 November 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
thx...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.