Pavitra Rishta

Is this show coming to an end???

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys..

I am not sure about this but I think that Manav (Sushant) and Archana (Ankita) participating in JDJ (Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa) is a sign that the show might be coming to an end?? As I said I am not sure, plz dont think that I want PR to end, I DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.. I just want to know if this is an indication towards it or not?? I think this way because Manav and Archana are the main leads and when the main leads themselves will be in another show, how come will it be possible for PR to work without them??? Do comment but plz dont bash me as I dont have anything against this show, it is one of my favourites.. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
No its not ending. Sushant had also participated in another reality show. They will handle theri schedules. PR is rocking right now.
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think sooo. i hopee not cuz their married life have just began,, ektaa better not mess upp cuzz i will misss ARMANN..
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

No its not ending. Sushant had also participated in another reality show. They will handle theri schedules. PR is rocking right now.

I really hope you're right.. and I agree that he did do that show but then we had archana to manage the show, but this time both of them?? thats my worry dear..
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love09

i dont think sooo. i hopee not cuz their married life have just began,, ektaa better not mess upp cuzz i will misss ARMANN..

Exactly, thats my point!! If they do a dance competition they need to give their 100% which means less ARMAN in the show, which will not be good!! 😔
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I dont think so the show will end!!!The trp has just picked up and even though both Sushi and Anki are in JDJ 4 they wont end it so soon!!!There are loads of props coming for our newly married couples and I believe it will take atleast another year for Arman to resolve all these issues!!!And besides it seems now like PR season 2 has started with Arman reunion!!!And with PR back to no 1 I don't think the channel will have any thoughts of ending the show any where in the near future for now!!!😊
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anything can happen.  Zee have been promoting two new shows stating "coming soon" so it has made me wonder if Agle Janam and PR could be ending soon.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Anything can happen.  Zee have been promoting two new shows stating "coming soon" so it has made me wonder if Agle Janam and PR could be ending soon. "

I believe the two 2 new shows come for the 6 - 7pm slot but not the main prime time slot!!!!
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya I wish.... its boring neways